latest work..

Best answers
Man these are very good imo.
The only thing I see is that in the Kakashi one I would move kakashi's face to where the word "kuwabara" is, or atleast move it a bit to the rigth so his ear isn't on top of the eye somehow, but conserve everything as it is in the sig. Also they may be overcharged but, as I mostly tend to have a bit of movement and action in my sigs, I don't see this as a problem.

Best answers
Zaku said:
um thnx

anyone else
No.

Ahahahahahahhahahahaha, ah that was humorous.

Well I thinks they are good, nice pic blending. Could use a little more contrast, but then again, i'm just being a loser hypocrit :fight: . And orange pwns all other colors (Go ostate, did you know that Tony Allen got drafted to the Celtics?? I bet you didn't know that did you? Don't lie, go home, Now!!) So yea...they coo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zaku said:
Orange + Kakashi = @_@?

Weird color for Kakashi... Anyways, the first sig trips me out, it's scary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I supposed you think Blue would work better but let me put it into equation form for j00 l..

BLUE = TREND COLOR.. over used .. I don't like it.. So I don't use it .. got it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zaku said:
I supposed you think Blue would work better but let me put it into equation form for j00 l..

BLUE = TREND COLOR.. over used .. I don't like it.. So I don't use it .. got it..
Let me put it in quation form for you

orange + kakashi = ugly.

I didn't say blue, just think anything would work better than orange, it's ugly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Let me put it in quation form for you

orange + kakashi = ugly.

I didn't say blue, just think anything would work better than orange, it's ugly.
Actually, any colour can be made to suit. It's just you dont usually see orange with this particular character.

Way to live in a stereotyped world.

Now about the sigs. I think with the Kakashi one, you should take out the large image on the left. I think that image ruins the sig.

The Gaara one.. I think it has too many stock images personally. It's nice apart from my opinion on this though. ^^;

Best answers
I really like the 1st sig has a nice colour to it and seems to work well with the pics. Not likeing the 2nd sig tho seems a bit messy. Overall Really Nice Work Keep It Up Bud :D

Best answers
Both of them are great. I actually really like the orange/brown color you got there. For the first one, I wonder how it would look if the middle pic (The one screaming right after the left most screaming pic) wasnt there. Mind posting it up and sharing with us?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rarely save my PSD's so I probably don't have it bud but I havent closed PS in like 3-4 days so It may and I mean MAY still be open so if it is then I'll post it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom