New stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm, Naru one took a lot of work and rearranging.. Hiei one took a lot of layersk, but, check these, gonna use one ofthem, just don't know yet.

C&C encouraged

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldn't use the hiei becaues i's just ugly sorry but I used a style very similar to yours a while ago and it's capable of much more than that if you just don't slap **** together so I'd say use the other one even though it's not much better I don't like the font and the pics would look halfway decent if they blended well or were blended into one another that's what I've got to say if you don't like it well deal with it and on a side note your stuff wouldn't be half bad if you would spend more than 3 or 4 minutes on each thing then they'd be alright but hell it could make obth of those in only a few minutes..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zaku said:
wouldn't use the hiei becaues i's just ugly sorry but I used a style very similar to yours a while ago and it's capable of much more than that if you just don't slap **** together so I'd say use the other one even though it's not much better I don't like the font and the pics would look halfway decent if they blended well or were blended into one another that's what I've got to say if you don't like it well deal with it and on a side note your stuff wouldn't be half bad if you would spend more than 3 or 4 minutes on each thing then they'd be alright but hell it could make obth of those in only a few minutes..
Wow, you're either drunk, or just a jackass... I don't care how fast you can make them, 'cause I spent a lot of time on them, not everyone's as good as you, and I can't stop you from saying w/e you want, but unless you're gonna give real C&C don't bother posting in my threads.

Best answers
LoL I would try and put the bg of the second one in the first, but conserving the first sig's color :Ð This is mainly because i like the type of drawing that the two girls have better than the char in the second one and i like the bg in the second sig more than the brown one.
Eather way they look great, but the bg in the first one is very simple compared with what i've seen you can do imo, but it looks nice with the font.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Wow, you're either drunk, or just a jackass... I don't care how fast you can make them, 'cause I spent a lot of time on them, not everyone's as good as you, and I can't stop you from saying w/e you want, but unless you're gonna give real C&C don't bother posting in my threads.
Umm First of all, I gave you some Critz and comments if you would read into my post then you'd see that I said that if you would take time and plan **** out, and not just make something and hope for the best then your final result would be that much nicer. Try starting with a picture and making the bg around it and make it looks like the pictures fit into the that bg instead of just slapping **** on there as I said before. Now I'm not a jackass nor was I drunk but I've see a new thread from you almost everyday on here each one w/ multiple new sigs in it and that seems to show me that you just rush ****. This is me only going more in depth about what I meant in my prior post so either listen to what someone that can help you says or ignore it I don't give a **** i'm just trying to give you a hand and help you a bit..

Best answers
I like the 2nd sig the most the bg is nicely done but maybe a pic that fits into the bg would better the sig. Try adding some 2D into one of your sigs and maybe u hit a winner. Nice work overall :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zaku said:
Umm First of all, I gave you some Critz and comments if you would read into my post then you'd see that I said that if you would take time and plan **** out, and not just make something and hope for the best then your final result would be that much nicer. Try starting with a picture and making the bg around it and make it looks like the pictures fit into the that bg instead of just slapping **** on there as I said before. Now I'm not a jackass nor was I drunk but I've see a new thread from you almost everyday on here each one w/ multiple new sigs in it and that seems to show me that you just rush ****. This is me only going more in depth about what I meant in my prior post so either listen to what someone that can help you says or ignore it I don't give a **** i'm just trying to give you a hand and help you a bit..

Ok that's C&C, and I'll try that, but before it just seemed like you were showing off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom