Arm stretch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Picolo and Buu should be able to stretch their limbs. But I don't have any ideas. Help?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really dont think buu needs another attack. Hes doing just fine. Piccolo needs another attack but i dont think it should be the ability to stretch limbs.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was suggested and denied because no1 knew how it would work in the game

Best answers
well i could work if your in a surten amount of range then right or left click witch ever one you perfer adn he will shoot his are out then wait about 3 second adn he can do it again how does that sound?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and what would that cause to the oponentjust punch him or throw him somewhere or maby pull him twards you and let him recive a hit whit your head
(this is so crazy it could even work)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
play bfp to see the efect, only in esf you stand ground when you're shooting.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i played bfp it sucked (though jumps were the greatest)

peuple in esf stand still when charging attacks like masenko (corect me if im wrong but didnt gohan stand still evritime he used it)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes he did.
On-topic I think that left click will stretch an arm and right click will retract it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the point of having this anyway? So you can spam people from long distance? Thats what beams are for. Like i said before, buu doesnt need anymore attacks. He has enough advantages as it is. Piccolo has lasers and scatter shot and sbc. All three of these attacks are very good. What he really needs now is a beam. So, i say thumbs down to this idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Buu has high trans PL and his trans isn't like SSJ so it's a disadvantage. Well maybe not for Buu ok but Picolo should have this. It's better than a beam, but it can't hurt ppl that are stuck on a wall or on the floor.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buu is never at a disadvantage unless its 10 on 1. And why does Piccolo need an attack that he cant use against people that he threw into a wall or something? If i knocked him into a wall, i should be able to charge this beam and shoot him with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom