Trunks

Best answers
Ok, I know everyone says Trunks is 'evened out' because of his advantage in the Melee department. Not true :/...

Hes one of my Favourite characters in the DBZ World, but he got so utterly screwed up in this Mod its not funny. o_o

Ok, so he has a melee advantage. Woop de doo. He has crappy speed, and crappy beams.

Look at Goku or Vegeta, sure theyre melee is *slightly* worse, but theyre faster, and have a bajillion beams, and each of them is strong. Trunks gets stuck with an incredibly weak beam that blinds them for a couple seconds. And in SSj he has one fairly good move. Its just not fair >__<

Atleast make him as fast as Goku or Vegeta, I could care less about beams anyways. Melees my way =P but make him faster and change his Trans PL to like... 1 500 000 instead or something. I dunno, just even him out. He has so many disadvantages ;/

Thats all I can suggest. One advantage cant make up for 2 major ones. :/...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really care but it sounds fair.

Best answers
Well trunks is very weak yes, but how do you suggest to make him better? higher speed? all sayians gets the same speed. sure he has weak attacks, but his attacks are mainly to weaken the target for the ubeh melee.

Best answers
Hmm actually Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta all have 280 speed as ssj, but Trunks has 250. (according to the classes text)
I agree if trunks is going to be a melee character he should have the speed of the other saiyans.

Best answers
Use burning attack with ur melee and u got a great attack.
hit them down then fire a burning attack in their face. it does alot of damage that way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assume you already get a boost anyways, so your idea atually makes it worse. GJ!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only boost trunks has is the sword kill and it isnt very big (but he is still my fav)

Best answers
Errr no. The only boost you get is in Strength with the sword.

SSj Gohan Spd: 316
SSj Goku Spd: 280
SSj Vegeta Spd: 280
SSj Trunks Spd: 250

As you can see, Trunks is the slowest character (With Piccolo)

Now beams:

Goku: KiBlast, Generic Beam, Kamehameha, Kame Torpedos, Spirit Bomb, Mini Spirit Bomb, Solarflare (8)
Vegeta: KiBlast / Renzoku, Generic Beam, GallickGun, Big Bang Attack, Final Flash (5 / 6)
Gohan: KiBlast, Generic Beam, Energy Shield, Masenko, Kamehameha (5)
Piccolo: KiBlast, Generic Beam, SBC, Masenko, Scattershot (5)

I think your getting my point for other characters beams, now Trunks has: KiBlast, Generic Beam, Burning Attack, Finish Buster. Thats 4. And one of them is as weak as Gen Beam...

If you still havent gotten my point, Trunks has been short-handled pretty badly :x

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, he has a point guys, trunks does have a sword, but he can only use it when he does a combo.
And even then it isn't strong, you should give im a slice atack, that you can charge up and when you close enough, and the character is weak enough, you slice him in half.
Like trunks vs freeza.

Best answers
jps got something going, He should have a kinda Slice-wave attack, similar to the Destructo Disk, like he used in the SNES Games. ... Yeah you know what Im talking about o.o *Runs*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp he already has it without having to charge it. Thats what they mean when they say that the sword gibs.
And my point was that kong's idea is useless.

Best answers
Tiger you said ssj gohans speed is 316 but its actually 280 isnt it?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan's speed is 280.

Trunks' sword will be much more useful after the patch because melee damage wont be relying on server average Pl, so even if you have a power level of 4 million, if you're fighting someone else with a power level just as high you'll do normal damage. A sword that could kill your opponent when he's at 20 or 30 health will be more useful.

Still though, I say, increase the speed of Trunks and Piccolo both by ten and it'll be more fair

Best answers
Piccolo, Trunks, Frieza, Krillin pre-Mystic, and Gohan pre-SSJ are all inferior characters simply because of their swoop speed. I don't care how good you are, you'd be infinitely better by taking Vegeta or Goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah right. That's why you see servers flooded with Gohans :S
Trunks should get a boost in speed. If they lowered his speed to be true to the show, let me tell they did a not so good job to say the least. Trunks was more powerful than Vegeta after their training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. But I don't think it should be like that. They don't realise that speed can change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom