alpha 2.0 explosions for 1.3 ...

Best answers
I suggest that the ESF Team would bring the explosions from alpha 2.0 to version 1.3. They were so nice, but crashed the game. Little fix would be nice. ESF 1.2b explosions are nothing comparing to Alpha 2.0 ones.

Again. If it's possible, fix and bring those Alpha 2.0 explosions to 1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the 1.2 explosions its the alpha BEAMS they have to bring back. now those just kicked so much ass. it looked not only true to the show. but i mean it looks stronger and cooler. right now it is just a regualr beam with at the end a small oval shaped ball.. in alpha it was the beam witha huge ball at the end. and if you took that and added a ps to it and combined the colors at the center to look like the cell games. omg that would just own

remember little things make things look cool. and wanna play more (at least to me anyway)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i liked alpha explosions as well.. just fix it to where it wont mess up the server.. i like the ball radius because it looks more 3d and u can tell how large the radius is

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's just it... that explosion was unfixable, so to speak.

I think the 1.2 explosions are awesome, no need to change anything :D

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The Alpha 2.0 stuff were all models (Which don't go to well with beams, or explosions), the way they have it now, is perfectly fine. Unless the team really wants to, they can make it a choice, for FX Detail. :laff:

Best answers
Does anyone have a picture of that explosion...
I would really like to see it...and if it's good you will have my support Krazy-Killa :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm clueless... I have no idea what ur talking about Killa.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
Does anyone have a picture of that explosion...
I would really like to see it...and if it's good you will have my support Krazy-Killa :)
look for my thread for favorite explosion look in esfchat.. i posted pics of the alpha 2.0 explosions

Best answers
they should just combine the two explosions, so you have the eye candy of the 1.2, and the coolness of a giant blob eating everyone, which also lets you know how big the explosion was

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team moved on from those explosions because they owned everyone's computers. If you were to put the two we have now together it would cut the number of computers able to play esf in half.

Best answers
Its nice to know how powerful explosions are and that's why I'd like to use 2.0 or 1.1 explosions in 1.2 and 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
The team moved on from those explosions because they owned everyone's computers. If you were to put the two we have now together it would cut the number of computers able to play esf in half.
but isnt there a way to make the same fxs while eliminating the bugs?

Best answers
Oh sure. Let's add battle damaged models too. And while we're at it, let's increase each model's polycount to over 10000. And hell, why not make maps 100% destructable?

NO.

There's a reason they got rid of the alpha 2.0 explosions.

LAG.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
Oh sure. Let's add battle damaged models too. And while we're at it, let's increase each model's polycount to over 10000. And hell, why not make maps 100% destructable?

NO.

LAG.

did u read anything i wrote? battle damage, destructable maps, those have nothing to do with this post, it is totally irrelevant. Now if you're saying extra work then lets tell the team stop makin improvements on the game since it is "extra work"

and alpha 2.0 i said if POSSIBLE to have it without the bugs and lag. i didn't say take it and use it straight from alpha, i said use it while fixing that problem

Best answers
Well i must say that with the technology of today...The team has surely an possiblity to implent this with some tweaking and decrease possible lag..

My moral is: I you really want something, then it is possible to do..
For example: I CAN FLY!! :D (in esf ofcourse)

Best answers
Snake101 said:

NO.

LAG.
Actually they were removed because they were ugly. You should check them in a movie instead of those still pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom