AAAAAAGH!!! WHUT HAPPANED!? HELP???

Best answers
O_O I played my game for the first time and got an ass whoopin from some vegeta kid but when he slammed me into the ground the screen turned black and it stayed like that. i tried everything....ctrl+alt+del.....everything. Every time i turned on my computer it stayed black no desktop..... O_O
WAS IT THE GAME ? OR WAS IT LIKE SPYWARE OR SOME THING?!
CUZ IM NOT GONNA TRY TO PLAY AGAIN IF ITS THE GAME BUT IM GONNA WANT TO PLAY O_O HELP??? i already had to pay money to get my pc fixed....

Best answers
Update graphic card drivers and check for viruses and spyware. If that will not work there's the old good format c: :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first off let me tell you your name is funny< offtopic

ontopic. this has happened to me so dont fret. first. completely turn off your computer. make sure no part of it is on. then turn your computer on. if there is no background or even shortcuts then go to start control panel and do the whole background stuff. and get your bg back. if this doesnt work it was steam.... if you use won. im sorry i cant help you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when u restart your computer, right when you turn it on press f8 a few times till u can use safe mode.. then try to fix it from there

Best answers
If you have a ati radeon card, this was a known bug with half-life that the screen turned black and you would have to restart your comp to make the card respond again. With the latest drivers (4.6 i believe) its fixed so update those drivers and then you should not have that problem anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom