Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES !

• its fine

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Should they take throwing out because everytime i join a server someone is transformed and they always throw spam and klob to me thats not very skillful because they already have the speed and ki advange.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trowing is the only thing melee keeps in one pease, withuot it is the whole melee useles

Best answers
what the hell do u mean?

**edit**
How skillful is throwing and klobing?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you trying to say without throwing there is no melee? Cause if you are then OMG! Throwing at the moment is mostly used noobs. They prepunch you, throw you, and then do it all over again. Its annoying as hell. Then when i interrupt their "fights" with my beams, they begin to b****.

Best answers
Bloodyhell, just set a limit on it then, one or 2 a minute or something, besides, when they drow you a long way down, just hold fire button, and you wil regain balance, and in the patch, Trowing is gonne kost more ki. :warning:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Throwing speed and cost are increased after the patch so it wont be as easy to spam and you wont care as much because you wont have as much time to think about it. Make a new thread after the patch is released... there's no point discussing what we have now, because we all know it's too slow and too easy.

Closed for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom