Open Challenge - "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter"

Best answers
Yeah, that's right, back on the saddle. So I was defeated, whatever, I don't care, Just means that the next person to cross my path gets twice the whoppin'! Anyone of you ladies think you're man enough to take me on? Yeah, I realise that statement contradicts itself, but I don't care, 'cus I'm Scruffie, *****.

So come on gang, who dares?

Oh, BTW, I won't be able to fight you for 2 weeks, since I'll be away on my Summah Hols, but none the less, you can sign up for your doom and have 2 weeks to tell your loved ones, set your affairs in order, that kind of thing.

So, whoever you are, clear 17/7/04 in your appointment book, because all day long you'll be busy Hailin' To The Scuff, *****.

*/me flips off Prozacula

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your opponnent will be me :: points to himself ::

I will be using the second fighter in my bios (Thunder Chan)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll referee this battle, to the best of 3 rounds.

The place of violence will be an old farm with creepy catacombs beneath the surface . . . who knows what horrors might lurk in the depths below.

Best answers
So, I get to fight another member of Faction: Catalyst, eh? I guess we'll soon find out if you're anywhere near as good as Hwo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You fail to realize, i've beaten what you could not. Me and hwo have had our battle, a very close battle in which i came out on top.

Tell me, are you ready to meet my eyes, match my speed, my power? I think not. Make your move, for it will be your last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom