Translucent

Best answers

I call it Translucent because I wanted a reasonably busy feel. The girl is just amongst the goings-on, she's 'insignificant' and just another normal, boring person that's never noticed. Nobody says Hi and she's ignored, just part of the background, another somebody who's born, lives their life and dies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah Magna Carta..

Saiga, I know you can do better than this @_~ And youre use of Base02 is misimplimented IMO

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Ah Magna Carta..

Saiga, I know you can do better than this @_~ And youre use of Base02 is misimplimented IMO
ya i agree i like it and all but looking at all the other stuff u made u can do better ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes you can make more aethetically appealing sigs Saiga, but I think you were not aiming to. I like it because it has meaning and a developed theme, not the usual "lets aim to make something pretty" trend.

So a thumbs up from me.

Best answers
I diddnt think it was outstanding at first look but once I read what the sig is about I took a look again and I liked it more. The girl in the sig is very blury, it's like capturing the fact that nobody remember's how she looks like, basicly kuz nobody cares, that's how I see it though, so great work there.
I like sigs busy and I like the idea and how you want this sig to be something diferent, but there is something not right with it imo, maybe something's missing I'm not sure.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This sig is perfect example of adding too many layers and not organizing the effects. The image shouldn't have that many layers over it... it makes the sig look like it has a low quality.

4/10

Best answers
To those of you that like it, I'm glad, it was more an experiment than as Ryoko said, an 'aesthetically appealing' sig. For those of you who don't like it, fair enough, I understand why, I wasn't too sure myself but I had to post it and see what everyone thought. I'm making another as we speak, see how that goes :O

PS: Whoarang, 8 layers mate :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everytime I look at it, it looks better for some crazy ass reason, it looks more and more like a stone slab with a pic carved into it.. Which actually ends up appealing...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice.. I like this one alot. You brought close to the same style from the Tranclucent one but didn't cloud the image.

9/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, not feelin that color scheme as much @_~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like both of them, the only thing I dont like is the way you blended the pictures into the bg :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i think your sigs have been getting wrose rather than better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom