Buu's Balance

Best answers
Is it just me or does buu seem to have quite a big advantage in esf?, heres what i suggest on him, make his candy attack last for a few seconds per attack, and make it have a small delay to help stop the spamming of this attack, make his mouthblast a lil longer to charge up so this can be stopped at spamming as well, and the radius on a server earlier today was HUGE. His power level is good for when he starts out sssssssssssssskeep it close to DBZ as possible but u could drop it some....just my thoughts thogh

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either drop his pl a bit or his speed. When you have high speed, high pl, and high hp you become pretty damn annoying to fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was strong and tough but I don't remember him being particularly fast, If Piccolo's going to be ass slow I think Buu should be too.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
while we are on the topic of buu, if you guys have got halflife model veiwer and too much time on your hands you would notice there are 4 models of maluable buu pieces and there animations are called "wrap", "fly" and "struggle" and are animated to suit the names also the buu models them selves have animations "bodypart_create", "bodypart_idle" and "bodypart_shoot" what could this meen an abandoned attack or somthing to look forward to in 1.3???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey I see it too, a pink tube thingy wrapping itself round something and squeezing, could be pretty sweet if that was some sort of new grappling animation for a new move or even a new feature of 1.3 melee. :D

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be cool if it grabs and holds them and then you can blast them while they PS to get out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
it's probably the bodey part attack for Buu
http://home.student.utwente.nl/h.vanwelbergen/esf/beta1_2.html
right there in the 1.2 outline read it its under
Improving gameplay --> Extending current features: --> More attacks
next to Trunks flamethrower and Frieza's telekinesis
B1.2.1:
flamethrower: no
telekinesis: already in B1.2
bodypart: no

I think Buu is fine the way he is ... because he needs 3Mill to trans, he has a permant trans and 1.5x multiplier
there aren't so much ppl playing with Buu ... so there's no need to make him less choosen

Best answers
every server i join has at least 3 buus now and its so annouying! thats why i think they need to down his specs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think buu's candy attack should be charged and then you will struggle to stop it.
It never happened in the show that someone got out of it but you can see that it took longer for buu to make daboora a candy than it took him to make a whole city of candies.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well krillin needs 3 mil pl to trans and look at him...he has one good attack. Buu is godly next to him. Just tone him down a bit. Even in the hands of a noob, he is annoying to fight simply because he is fast and his hp is too damn high.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't forget his regeneration powers, and he gets full hp from candy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep said:
B1.2.1:
flamethrower: no
telekinesis: already in B1.2
bodypart: no

I think Buu is fine the way he is ... because he needs 3Mill to trans, he has a permant trans and 1.5x multiplier
there aren't so much ppl playing with Buu ... so there's no need to make him less choosen
but it was planed so the animations are in exept for flamethrower wich was moved to B1.3 about the bodey part i dont know if it'll be in and i never said it would be in B1.2.1

and i agree whit the buu being ffine the way he is since he was the strongest in DBZ (not counting Vegeto)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
about the bodey part i dont know if it'll be in and i never said it would be in B1.2.1
if I say, it won't be in, it won't be in for sure :p

Zeonix said:
Well krillin needs 3 mil pl to trans and look at him...he has one good attack. Buu is godly next to him. Just tone him down a bit. Even in the hands of a noob, he is annoying to fight simply because he is fast and his hp is too damn high.
Krillin is da high-class character (me looks at harS :p)
he's slow at startup ... but easier to handle while swooping
Krillin has Disc, Scatterbeam and KHH ... these attacks are pretty good ... when Krillin transformes he's the strongest for sure (>6Mill PL) and definitive the fastest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i agree whit the buu being ffine the way he is since he was the strongest in DBZ (not counting Vegeto)
I opened a whole thread about this sort of thing (Balance vs Realism) and Sonic said it was supposed to be balanced and not true to the show, so just because he's the strongest in the show doesn't mean he has to pwn in ESF.

I think they should add bodypart and take out regeneration, it gives him potentially infinite health (along with charging for infinite ki) and he already has a high health (along with all the above points), he has mouthbeam which is powerful and controllable, the highest starting PL and 3 kinds of candy to get full health or more power or whatever, it's insane.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
balanced but true to the show aswell so boath (i posted in there to) Buu is the strongest but is very hard to control if you ask mebut wait till 1.3 more transes

Best answers
I think Buu's regeneration as an attack should be removed, but automatically gain a small bit of health every few seconds. (Akin to the Medic's auto-heal in TFC.) Nothing so fast that he's near invincible, but enough that if he's able to hide long enough, he can recharge. (Same as he can do now, only now it'd be a lot shorter of a time.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom