a quick newy!

Best answers
well hopefully new...

but i was thinking that it would give more of a feel if there was a "HA" or a "YA" or something when they throw a punch in advanced melee.... that would be kool.... and also when they get hit.. thats all thanx

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suggested be4 (dont know what happend to that thread) but i like it

Best answers
i like that idea to. think shhould happen. i like the sig, how do u get ppl to make u 1?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Having screams, or grunts while doing melee would put a nice feel to the game's melee system :D. I like, and it shouldn't be too hard to implement ;/.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats a good idea. It adds to the game cuz you hear something other than just "bam" or "kerplow" well you know what i mean. so thumbs up from me to you. and maybe more of a short scream when you get hit, to make it more real. Come on your not going to get punched in the face and go "HA!" or "YA!" your going to say "OUCH!!!!!"or maybe a loud "AH!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that sounds overwrite other sounds in HL. that means if you play a sound of punch and a sound of "YA" you will only hear one. Not sure.
But even if it's like that you can combine the sounds to one file. Ow btw i'm all for it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's like saying that you hate hearing the throw sound. If you don't want to hear it then edit that file or turn your sound off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom