New (kinda) Vegeta attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In episode 16 (magic ball of buu) Vegeta fires a Final Flash as a ball so he can get away from the explosion radius while Goku is block struggling with it. Seeing as there have been lots of posts about Vegeta needing more attacks, why not make this FF's secondary fire in the same style as the generic beam/ball?

Best answers
hmmm he has already big bang attack...a FF as a BALL is to strong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you actually use it? The ki drain is (to my knowledge) the greatest in the game so it's got an excuse to be powerful.

Best answers
I really like this idea. But its up to the team and like you said who cares how powereful it is. Look at spiritbomb and Death ball the extremly power, well with my pl anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheers slyfox, remember that Final Flash uses up a lot of time and energy and the result is well worth it, Big Bang uses less energy and can be charged a lot faster, so it's up to the player to decide which to use relative to how much ki they have left and the postition of the enemy. Like sly said, Goku has the totally uber spirit bomb which is massivley powerful and has a huge explosion and uses NO KI, so if that can get in then I don't see why this can't :)

Feel free to post a good reason if you do though

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i reckon he should have a one handed projectile maybe that replaces big bang once he transes to majin very fast!!!!!!! :(small radius:( best damage!!!!!!

Best answers
He should get it yeah, but i recon if he gets it, would be in 1.3.

Best answers
no use for it...

use bigbang the diffrence is not that big
+ it doesnt add anything to the gameplay, imo...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur right but since BB should be a beam... you know.
BTW nice sig kingvegeta but can you change it? it take years to load the image.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i reckon vegeta should get tht atomic blast from budokai 2 wen ur majin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a pale yellow version of the big bang attack from one of the episodes where Goku and Majin Vegeta are fighting, it looks exactly the same as BB only yellow (I think :S)

Best answers
actuallly, sprit bomb uses alot of kai, depends how strong u are and how big you make it! the longer you charge it, the more powerful it becomes, the bigger the explosion, the more energy you use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For instance, i always activate turbo before doing kamahama beam or spirit bomb or masenko to turbolise its power, but in spirit bombs case, it takes half my kai even if i am able to become perfect transformtaion super saiyan (which i have only done once)!

Best answers
Spirit Bomb uses no Ki. The ki being used is being drained due to your Turbo or if you're flying at the time.

As for the suggestion, personally I think every beam should have the ability to be beam or ball, like the Generic Beams. Or at least Burning Attack. *cough*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with RavenRage, Maybe every ki based beam or ball attack (not including spirit bomb, deathball, etc) could have a ball counterpart as a secondary fire. It seems in the show that it's a different way of firing the same technique, down to whether the player wants to control the beam or not. I know big bang, final flash, burning attack and finishing buster have been used as beams and balls at at least one point, maybe masenko too. Could add to gameplay variety.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And on a similar note, at the end of 230 - Super Saiyan 3, Majin Buu spits his mouthbeam as a ball, so it's possible for him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom