I have an idea for the team.

Best answers
:idea: I think you guy should talk to atari about this game. Because the ps2 games like budokia arent very fun. They need games like this for ps2 or they could make it for pc it would be one of the best games there is if you guys do tell them about it.Hehe just think of all the money you guys will make. Please reply soon. Oh and ive asked this many time before, when I have a pl of 200,000,000 and my server is filled with bots, why do my attacks practiclly fill up half the map. I want to know why it does this and no it is not because of the high pl, I know because when I kick the bots off I try to see if my attacks are still as strong and there're not, there'er just little. Please explain to me why it does this. Help would be appriceated.

Thanks

Best answers
the radius and power of the attacks gorws if ur pl is higher then
the avrage of the server

:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the atira thing, this game would first probably need to get ALOT more popular, now abut...50,000 ppl play this game and i think u need atleast like 200,000 ppl play this game, and offcourse...if they would get a deal with someone they needed to start recoding EVERYTHING(probably since the HL engine is outdated and its kinda stupid to bring an old engine game on the market) so i dont think they would want to do this (and surely not before the game is done(i mean, putting in all transforms, fixing all bugs, so the game is really done and ready to go gold))

Best answers
i think this was suggested before..and shot down..i rememebr seeing someone mention this in a previous topic...i forgot where..anyways..it was shot down due to the fact that this game doesnt have permisssion from the people who own DBZ or whatever..idk im bad at technical legal stuff...all i know is that sicne the people who own DBZ,DBGT,and DB didnt give the ESf team permission to use any of their models/names/attacks/anything really related to the actual show..the Team by law isnt allowed to make ANY profit off of it..unless they get permission from the people who as of now have the rights to DBZ and such...so therefore inorder to do this..it would take ALOT of legal work..and the game would be probably changed to their liking..and not ours...oh and about the PL thing...i had the same thing happen in 1.1..only it was a little diff..when my pl reached about 100 mill.. the blast radius would revert back to the size it would be as if i had started out fresh with the standard PL..>=\ it was a pain..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In order to sell this they would have to purchase licensing rights from Funimation which probably wouldn't happen even if they could afford those rights.

Best answers
i thought they needed permission from funimation? wasnt my post anywhere near correct? >.<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, no atari
if they get permision from funimation then they can better go to ea(electronic arts)
they made a lot from movies and cartoons and about the popelairity, it's already the most played game so that isn't any problem.
and i agree with mistic shadow, they nead to make esf finished before it even get's close to any money making.
i sugest that esf get's his own engine like bfp2 does now, they can than make the poly count higher and the levels bigger and ofcours the limits les knowdis.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know that's never gonns happen... They say it's too much work rewriting all the code just for a few more effects.

Best answers
No. Im not saying the team should sell the game. You know the budokai games where ur players r just facing each other, the team or someone else reliable needs to suggests a game like eaths special forces. see all atari is making is games like teken fighting style (which is cool) but they need to make a game like this. It would be the greatest Dbz game created if the team gives them their ideas. And they can still work on esf to i like it the most out of all of my other pc games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom