Japanese voices

Best answers
When i installed ESF i noticed i had the option to install the japanese voices, and i thot that sounded kinda cool, so i did. Its cool that I have the japanese voices when im playin, but im kinda curious, is there a way to switch back and forth between japanese and english voices? When i installed it i noticed that it just added to the disk space it would take up, which means the files for the english voices have to b on my computer, if they werent, it would have taken about the same ammount of space, because im sure the japanese voices take about as much space as the english ones. Is there a console command that changes between the 2, or can i change that in options, or is there a configuration file... or is there no way at all to change to English voices?

Sound Artist
Best answers
In order to switch to English, you'll have to run the installer again, but this time do not select the japanese. (If you want to switch packs yourself, i suggest moving the sound folder you currently use, out of the ESF folder) This way you can just swap the folders for jap/eng. In the future (I'm hoping) Hars will code in an audio toggle or Cvar. This process would be extremely time consuming so i don't see it happening anytime soon.

Best answers
Heh, Thats the only thing i could think of, i was hoping there was a better way, ill just leave it with the japanese voices, its not worth the trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom