things you want in next versions

Best answers
this thread is about moves and characters taht you think should be in(suggest) then give a good reason and other crap

i think captain ginyu should be a character and some of ginyu force jece and berter yay anyway i think id be cool and capt ginyu could use body chang laser but takes a long charge and NEEDS to be a fully charged attack and you switch bodies until the you die YAY but i tink theyd be good cause they do play an important role in dbz

and i know it wont be in but i thought of a way for an absoption tecnique for buu

you use it and the skin ir whatever slimesoff then you control it like a character but its knida slow and when you hit fire you lunge out and either attach to nothing and you lose the attack or it hits some one and you need to fly back or it goes back to body but person can fight it(like a beam struggle)but its very hard and then if it makes it then you power up but if the person is weaker yoou either power up a little or lose power(choose your *****es wisely) but if they stronger than you you gain energy and do a kinda transformation where buu sits there and has to wait a moment(like ssj) and hes transformed tada

i also have an idea of how to make a potara fusion(dont flame me for it another fusion type idea) i tihnk potara earings should be like sensu beans you find 2 of em(only certain maps and very hard to find) and you can throw it with left click and put it on right click then the more powerful person takes over and weaker person either spectates or respawns(the reason for the spectate is that very few people will want to so it wont happen much but the other person can get out of potara by either transformed dude dying or you like hitting maybe shift-click just a thought

Best answers
hmm i have an idea for potara.. similar to yours

theres two earings on a map.. if somebody finds them .. say vegeta finds a earing.. left click will put it on his left ear and right click will be for throw it away etc... well anyways if vegeta finds one earing he can either put it on and continue looking for the other earing.. or he can wait for somebody else to find it.. but only a goku can find the other earing....... well once they have both got the earings on the person with most pl will take the fusion character.. and the otherone will be spectating the fused character... after atleast 3-5 mins it will be the other persons turn to take over.. if vegeta continues to search for the earing.. then a sprite comes up vegeta will chuck it to the sprite and he will put the earing on.. and vegeta will take over the fused character for 5 mins then they split... goku and vegeta can only wear the earings... inless you put kid trunks and goten in..

Best answers
i dont know about just those 2 cause i mean id want to be buku....but that is a good idea even though i dont know wtf most of that meant besides goku and vegeta. then 5 mins later other person takes over i think it should be maybe 2 mins

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please get off of the topic of fusion. Whether it be in earings or a funky dance it is at the absolute buttom of the team's list of priorities.

Best answers
"Big Bang Kamehameha" and "Rapid Fire Death Missile Barrage" would be fun attacks :)

Best answers
makosen for piccolo

buu and piccolo arm streach thingy (could work like one of the special combos)

i would love to see wavelike beams in (could work like one of the special combos)

kaioken ,temp pl bost for hp..

flamethrower for trunks

better renzuko , it could be generic balls renzuko :)

mid transes

hmmm thats all i could think of ... o_0

Best answers
I think all characters should be able to use the flametrower.

My suggestions:

[Tactic]
Transformation Charge..able to take longer transformations taking less ki...
up to an limit 20 sec max..fast trans is taking more ki..

Able to hide PL..to 50% of own PL...NO extra KI gaining..hiding at own risk.
Damage taking at PL level..the stronger the more damage you can create
and the less you take

[Gameplay]
No more PL loss for characters..when beat up by an enemy alot weaker...
just no pl loss..though more ki gaining for opponent when weaker and damaging you..

Animation just like in CS...when talking in mic the mouth get's motion (similar to cs)

when using mic in Team Fighting the voice should be telepathic :)
only teammembers should hear it.

Less LAG :D

Those are my suggestions for now ;)....

Best answers
very good idea and i told you i knew they wouldnt do fusion i just said thats a way i thought it coulda worked and i dont want flame wars so stfu and just post ideas and comment on ideas( in an unflame like way)

Best answers
He means that he wants to have teleport melee, like in the show when they teleport around clashing into eachother. Though it would look cool you wouldn't really be able to control it, they would have to make it a large animation.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
spose it would b kool, but how could it work

Best answers
I know how it could be put in (Teleport melee) perhaps...when in meleestruggle the meleeblob moves with the teleport lines or after images

That would make it alot cooler..so when you see those meleeblobs, you see those afterimages and suddely they are up in the sky or on the ground.

So when spectating the meleeblobs are in motion instead of only at 1 point..this way beamspammers have a hard time to hit them after there finished :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats great but it would have to be at a readom angle since it wouldn't be much of a gain if you just stand there in a horizonal line

hope aney1 understands what i mean

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when cell transes too his final form he should get all the attacks hes had in prev forms and mabye even tri beam of tien...

ive also been thinking for freizas final form dual disks :D aye aye...

Best answers
Whne you transfourm into super buu u can use an attack that lets u absorb some one for 30 seconds. the other person can struggle to try and get out and if they get out befor the 30 sec are up buu loses half of his health, but if it goes for 30 sec or longer the absorbed person will take half health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom