Piccolos arm stretch

Best answers
Piccolo should have his arm stretch and like use it to grab enimes and bring them closer, after their infront of you they are stunned for acouple seconds allowing you to swoop backwards and ki blast them or simple melee them and then after they go flying from a kick or what not then you could use it again to bring them back and repeat but it should take up alot of ki to use so people don't keep using it over and over again

Best answers
beleive it or not...i think piccolo's arms already streach in some of his advanced mellee combo's....and although i do like your idea..what would happen if he got mellee'd while performing the attack? and would the arms turn and follow your reicule or just shoot in a striaght line? and what would be the reach of this attack? and what would effect the stun time...would there be an alternative fire to it? to amke it like grab people? or would it just bring them to you? would it be a fast attack like burning attack? or about the speed of a kamehameha?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you try to answer some of those questions?
It will automatically grab and right click will bring it to you.
Now you try.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- suggested before
- it wouldn't look well (not with models, nor with sprites)
- would drop fps
- would possibly cause lag
- would need long time to develop and test for bugs
- there's no need since you can charge a GeneBall or SBC wih more damage and almost same effect

Best answers
Orbit said:
Why don't you try to answer some of those questions?
It will automatically grab and right click will bring it to you.
Now you try.
the reason why i dont try to answer some of the questions is because its not my suggestion..in my opinion something as simple as just saying "picolo's arms should strech bring u back and stun u for a sec" is too simple of a suggestion..and way too commmon..they often get looked over not because they are bad suggestions but because theyw ere brought up in a non-informative manner....therefore people dont understand alot of the time and just say "no"...so im just trying to give him questions to answer so that people can have a better view on what hes tal;king about..i couldve answered them myself..but itsa not my suggestion...its his..and im sure he has his own ideas on how it would work..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow Nretep didn't see you post in a while :rolleyes:

ontopic: this has been sugested a lot of times and the way you put it there it would be an ultraspam attack (do it over and over again) wouldnt be to good

if Picolo should get a new attack i sugest that ball like thing he uses against the androids (its called Kodan in M.U.G.E.N.)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true true... LIGHT GRENADE!!!! HA!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom