photoshop!help!!!

Best answers
I have photoshop,i tryed to create a signature all night :shocked: but... :no: :( i'm a n00b :laff: ************ :cry: i created background but i dont know how to put picture ant write name on it :S can anyone help me o_O ?

Best answers
well, I would suggest you open up the help file and look around there a little bit. Then I would suggest you go to www.good-tutorial.com and see if anything there helps. And then, if nothing helps, I would suggest you come back here and ask.
(Sorry if I sound like a jackass, but really this type of question is answered in the help file...)

Best answers
I read help files but i'm still learning english and i dont understant everything :( Ant photoshop is too difficult 4 me :( i'm ****ing n00b :cry: **** that photoshop :laff: ;(

Best answers
Well, depending on what is your first language, I bet you could find a translation out there. But just to help you out right now...

To put picture Im guessing you mean like an anime picture or something. Open it up in photoshop and drag/move it to the document(window) you want it in. To add text, just click the big T in the tool box, then click wherever you want the text to start in the image and type away. If you want to move it, you can. Just click the move/drag tool and move it around.

Hope its clear the way I wrote it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom