Vegeta's Über renzoku

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Vegeta's renzoku is much to useles.
And i think you guy's/girls agree with me, it takes alot of energy, and the result is nothing.

I thing it should be like in Bid For Power, you keep holding the fire button.
While doing this, he is firing ki-balls continues, fast as a minigun.

I know this has been posted many times, but i think this really should be in 1.3

Best answers
bid for power? no way..try one day using piccolo and holding down primary and secondary fire at a target with scatter blast selected.....thats how his renzoku should be..a bunch of beats shooting as fasts if not faster then scatter shot..and nomatter how many hit they DONT make a bubble..they of course do a little more then ki blasts and drain your ki a moderate amount..and they home into your reticule as well as scattder blasts due..because now if im standing infront of a person with a fully charged renzoku..only 3 blobs will hit..=_=...and that to me is a waste of an attack..so make it like scatter shot only a little more advanced >.<

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should be like the show, little/no charging time and rapid fire, and there should be a bubble, watch the show, every blast that hits adds to the explosion, although in the show characters can block the bubble from the outside.

Best answers
yes but go ahead and bit a scattershot against a ki bubble..u will see that the scattershot will do ALOT more damage faster then the bubble and i think we are trying to make it so that the renzoku doesn more damage faster therefore the scattershot type attack would fit best for it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I think the team needs to do is dramatically shorten the charge time. If it took the same amount of ki, and shot the same amount of balls, but in 1/4 the time.. it would be very useful. It obviously wouldn't look as impressive as it does on the show, but at least it useful at that point.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jp, from now on, use the search button before you post. There have been too many suggestions about renzoku already, the team is considering new ways of using the attack, but minigun isn't one of them for half life reasons. If you already knew it had been posted a lot before you could have simply not posted. The team is already aware, I assure you.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom