Terror Hosting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well heres a banner I made for Kurt and his new project, spent a good 10-15min on it, most of the time was finding the right pictures to add in

C&C is always welcome :rolleyes:

Best answers
To be honest, I think the banner just sucks. Really its just all the pictures and the bg and they dont blend and it makes me go "ew". BUT then my eyes wander to the text and I must say I am inlove with the way you did the text. So, hate the banner, love the text.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do we have here? Looks as a Paladin.. Hydralisk, Diablo? As IsrAlien said, Love the text..bg-wise Maybe a darker red would have done the trick... Dunno about that bg.. Too much black. =/ Overall I'd say it's an ok banner, depends on the skin of the site though... @_~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I feel the same way. All those pictures just clumped in the middle like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember that its a banner, not a signature. So the same rules dont apply. A banner is supposed to show what the website is all about, in this case Blizzard games. No fancy blending or layer tools on the pictures. Suggestions on WHERE the pictures should be placed would be helpfull, instead of just telling me that the pictures are clumped up :S

Well anyway, keep moving with the responses :p

*BTW, im not so happy with the results either, but Kurt seems to like it sooooo its up to him if he would like changes or not, im just asking for crits for my own good.. hehe

Best answers
I realized its not a signature... but who said banners dont need blending effects and what not? If you pull it off and arrange it properly anything could look right anywhere. I actually have no idea where to place the current pictures you have... in my eyes they just dont really relate to eachother, so its kinda odd for me. However one suggestion I would have is to take out that left most picture... hell you got a skull and an alien I'd say place another horror/alien/horror character in there developed by blizzard, Im sure they made plently of em.

Best answers
I think it looks good. The color scheme and the nice font gives it a good look.

Best answers
hmmmmm only blend the charecters cuz i think that i can see all the cuttings clearly and thats not good...

Tip

Best answers
I think you should take out the pic in the middle and kinda fade the one on the left a bit more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The cutting and stuff is fine, I think it would look better withought those pictures and maybe just put names.

Best answers
hmmm a nice tip...if u wana keep all theas charecters u may wana add some flowing fire from the bottom and blend all the charecters to the BC...
another IDA...if this banner is connected somehow to computer games...try not adding the charecters but logos of games...and blend them with bavel and stuff like that to the BC that would look alot better!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not quite Sayan, if you blended into that bg it'd look horrid 'cause of those colors, as Mystix said, banners such as that do not require the same techs as sigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom