how do you like my sig

Best answers
hey guys how you like my sig?
my second try

i am still learning so dont jump on me

Best answers
You did very good. If you wan't crits I would say add more detail into the background and maybe add some blending to the image. But very good overall.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Find a more high quality picture of Neji, he looks too blurry and bleh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're still learning I'm guessing you didn't make that render, in which case you need to give credit >_>

As for the stock, like Mystix said, higher quality, also work on your cutting, erm, oh yeah... Add a border

Best answers
the picture is blured it is with a good quality

now what about this one?

now thats good:p

Best answers
The font on this last one... not good imo, change it. The bg is very simple and a border would do good as well, I think the sig would look better if it was smaller. You still have to improve the cutting btw, you can see the white spots under Gaara's ears and so.
I think that it would be better that while you aren't good with the background department that you should add more images to your sigs, like 2 more smaller pics of Gaara for example, or his face in the background, you decide just experiment :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u really wanna blur something...do it more like this (assuming u use photoshop)
take the pic on a layer, duplicate that layer, gaussian blur on 3.0, then change the blending mode of the second layer (which is blurred) to whatever u want, i like hard or soft light the best

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh. You don't say?

Anyways, might wanna work on the color scheme of your sig, add a border, and fix the text =þ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom