Secondary Fire for Kamehameha.

Best answers
I think Kamehameha should have a secondary fire for Goku and Gohan, when they transform. The secondary fire could be a super Kamehameha. Some one tell me what you think.

Best answers
I like that idea, have secondary fire be super kamehameha. Takes longer to charge, uses more ki, but is huge and about as powerful as a spirit bomb.

Best answers
Yes that would be great lets try to make this thread big and try to get the idea to work. Thanks for your reply. And anyone else that replys vote: yes or no for the idea.

Best answers
Because we don't have enough level nuking capability as is....

Fires like the spirit bomb you say? I think we might have something like that already....maybe, just maybe, the spirit bomb?

Giving goku even more level nuking power really isn't a smart idea, seeing as he already starts with a mass nuke and the KHH gets insanely powerful later on too.

Best answers
Don't just count it out, there are many ways to balance out attacks.

Best answers
This is great i would love to see Gohan use A super Kamehameha

Best answers
No the blast would be as powerful as the spirit bomb. And he need more moves for super sayian, and that could be one of them.

Best answers
Even if it does cost him all his KI and lights him up light a signal flare it's still going to be the same problems. You'd have to take away the ability to charge/tele with it, You'd have to make the charge time on it almost as long as the s.bomb it's self and ofcourse everyones favourite : you'd have to make sure that he can't det it in the middle of the map and kill everyone, exchanging 1 death for 4 kills or so.

Think of how massive the radius on the KHH is when you're at about 5 mill, then add more radius and damage to that? It'd be a goku on the other side of the map firing them off then running like hell. I like sniping too, but that's a wee bit indescriminate for my taste

Best answers
Well thanks for your replys anyway but I still want to see what everyone else thinks. And if they make new transformations for goku then you could take away the tele for ssj 2 or if the have 3 take from both and keep tele for ssj. If they have new trans for him he can have supekamehameha for ssj2 and 3.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This idea is alright, but the problem is, it'll make Goku even stronger, and he's pretty strong as it is, and he has more attacks than anything. As for Gohan getting this. I think instead of making it a secondary fire while in SSJ, give him a small version of the kamehameha in his normal state, and the much more powerful version in his SSJ state.

Best answers
For Gohan it would be good but I think it would need to be like what Krazy-Killa said. But for Goku I think you need to go find a Mental Hosiptal and check yourself in. Now I dont mean any disrespect by that but giving Goku who will eventually be the second most powerful person behind Buu when all transformations are in another Nuke attack as someone put it when he is SSJ/SSJ2/SSJ3 is crazy talk. Remember he does have the KHH Torpedos and they can be dangerous if you know how to use them & he has (I think not sure) the second most powerful beam attack behind the FF in the KHH. So adding a Super KHH or any attack for that matter to Goku is just stupid.

Best answers
Maybe when you transform, this "Super-Kamehameha" could replace the old one, and the only thing that changes is that it looks bigger, and has a slightly bigger blast radius, or--don't change the blast radius and just increase the damage a little.. though the damage would already be increased since you are now "transformed"...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Killa if you like killing yourself don't take us with you... Increasing Gohan SSJ Khh Power? Are you nuts?

Best answers
This should be a Gohan-Only move.
Gohan has like 3 attacks, He needs This one!

Get more people using him.
As for Goku, I could live without him having it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yuo're crazy...
Besides they said in that sticky no unoriginal attacks. no offence this is unoriginal cause there is already a khh in game.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look for something 'like' a chou kamehameha with future transformations, but just making a bigger blast radius attack is ridiculous as his power level is already higher as a Saiyan than the non-saiyans and he'll be the only one to have an SSJ3 transformation.

Best answers
Yeah I geuss all r right about goku but gohan could use this attack for 1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well seeing as how this is going to be insanely strong. if goku does get it. dont let him be able to teleport. only the primary khh can tele and the second one cant. or make it so only ssj can use it. not ssj2 or 3. who knows there is a lot of ways to balance it out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's going in I think it should go to SSJ2 Gohan and Perfect Cell (when they're implemented), but heres the catch to make it balanced:

The charge and ki cost are relative to players remaining Ki, so the charge time is as long as the players ki is dropping. If a player had full ki then it would all go into the SKHH and it wouldn't fire until he was down to 9/10th's, then it would automaticly fire. Also make it static so you cant move while charging or firing but could still float in the air. (that's what the remaining 1/10th is for)

Also the beam should be quite slow and wide, like it was during the Cell games. Like Slyfox8900 said, secondary fire for the KHH. With all these flaws I think it could be the strongest attack in the game without being unbalanced.

Best answers
Only for ssj2 gohan and ultra perfect cell(if not implented, then perfect cell). long charge, you cant move, but it will blast people to hell.

note: they still have the normal khh, but second fire will be the super khh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom