Captivated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[align=center]Captivated

Just made a small sig with a rather nice stock I had. Themed too so its all good.

Comments?[/align]

Best answers
WoW i can only say thta i LIKE it just one thing...add borders to the sig cuz it looks like it is hmmmm disconnected from everything...
well just add black borders like in ur carrent sig and i think it will be prfect!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sayan master said:
WoW i can only say thta i LIKE it just one thing...add borders to the sig cuz it looks like it is hmmmm disconnected from everything...
well just add black borders like in ur carrent sig and i think it will be prfect!!!
t has a border but i forgot i used one thats a similar colour to this boards post bg o_O

Best answers
It looks extremely simple, not empty thoough, I like the efect of purity you gave it, looks nice imo.

Best answers
I really like it, the theme is really strong here, the way you've placed the text and added the halo on angelic looks great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like she has no mouth or nose. Maybe that white aura behind her could be a little dimmer?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks awsome. One suggestion though, a little trick I learned from 1m4. Add another layer to the picture, make the layer hard light and then use a gaussion blur of 3. Should look nice :smile:

RYOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very very nice. It's simple and clean, but it doesn't feel empty. Great job, I love it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix said:
I think it looks awsome. One suggestion though, a little trick I learned from 1m4. Add another layer to the picture, make the layer hard light and then use a gaussion blur of 3. Should look nice :smile:

RYOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Lol I learned that myself years ago. And I did it here. I just did it 2 or 3 times cause I wanted a bright aura. ^-^

MYSSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!!!!oneone

Best answers
Love it but would look better i think if you made the left side of the figure darker

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should make a border, if their isn't one already. But other than that I think it looks awsome, I really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom