First person

Best answers
I like esf because i can be a charater in dbz but when i use first person i cant see the arms when i use a blast this would make my day. I would also like to see some android action like 16, 17, and 18.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i cant see how anyone would want to use first person view but neways, yea tht would b kewl seein the androids in esf

Best answers
Hold on...what does 1st person view have to do with suggestions....someone close this ;/

Best answers
i like the idea of android 16,17 and 19 but what the hell does it have to offer except fighting! i mean, what would there transformtaions be, they haven't got that many speacial atacks and they aren'tr realy that good apart from having great combat skills and high energy levels, they have kai ball, beam and melee stuff, but not sensu beans! i mean, come on! what are there special atacks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Androids shouldn't be in esf since they are machines so they can't build up their muscels. That's except for Cell because hes Bio Mechanical.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so are 17 and 18 the only robot is 16 the other 2 are biomechanical thats why they are called ANDROIDS not ROBOTS

Best answers
Data (Star Trek: TNG) is an Android, but he's all robot. I think that you're thinking of Cyborg, not Android, Grega. Cyborgs are part biological, part mechanical.
16 was also called an Android. 19 and 20 were also Androids.

Back to the original topic:
Androids have been suggested repeatedly, and I think it was decided that at least 1 would be in 1.3? (Correct me if I'm wrong... I think there's gonna be Ginyu, Tien, and one of the Androids?)
As for seeing your hands in FP View, that'd rather be unrealistic, as most times the hands go above or below the head. (KHH and GG charge with hands by side, Masenko and SB above head, etc.) It'd just be better to use TP View and get the full effect of them charging and firing.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FurryDragonball said:
Hold on...what does 1st person view have to do with suggestions....someone close this
Take a warning for rouge modding. There have been many posts on the androids and they are mentioned in the sticky. So for future reference please try to use the search button and read the stickies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom