Kodamas

Best answers
OMG meh cute little kodamas ^^
Ok. This sig is created from scratch by me. The brushes are neither photoshop brushes nor downloaded (Gaara you inspired me ^^) they are customized all the way by me, as well as the rest of the sig.
I had a hard time with the font here ,but I think this one looks good. My main problem was all the time to find a colour and a font that were not invisibilized by the background, so I needed it to contrast a bit in order to be seen :/

So critiz!!!! =P

Best answers
I like it, gotta love Princess Mononoke, great flick. Anyways, the sig looks nice but the text is maybe a little too dark. Other that I like it, you really should animate it so their heads move to one side then flick and bounce like in the movie lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. I like the color job, adds a nice flow erm, only thing wrong is that smudge bar w/e it is under their feet. That looks ugly, and kind of chops the bg. other than that nice, except like Saiga said.. font could use work..

Try changing the font color to the main color of the bg, then just set the font layer to screen with no other effects, works like a charm ^_~

Best answers
LoL that w/e thing under their feet is a tree ^^
Anyways changed the color of the font, looks bettar like this and blured the "w/e thing under their feet" that should do the trick ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom