adding strangth to beams in BS mode

Best answers
well i thought about it...and it might even make a more balanced game!!!
listen:
when 2 (or more) ppl are being in BS mode the KI is drained prity fast...so adding to this u will be able to add more enegy to ur side of the BS by draining more ki and shooting one more beam on the tail of the corrent beam and by that making it stronger...
this might add more balance to ppl who have BS with generic beams VS khh...so it will be more balanced but still wont give alot of chnces for generic beam vs khh :laff:
by doing this ppl will be more balanced after BS and still atteks like gallitgun will have chances vs khh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't bother me very much but what really annoys me is that I do GG and someone does generic ball so I have to push it to the wall. Then he goes next to me and waits until I finish it and kicks me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hardly see people bs. or ps for that matter. but i dont quite get what your trying to say, do you think you could explain it a different way. or maybe i should just read it again

offtopic: sayan master I love your sigs!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just that I fire GalitGun at someone and he fires a generic ball. Then I have to push back that ball with my attack. That gives him time to come near me. And then when I finish pushing that damn ball I get a kick in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom