You should be able to do the distructo disc split up like on the series

Best answers
You know on the series, when krillin is fighting Frieza when friezas only second transformation, he fires one distructo disc and it splits up into three, you should be able to do that, so if one misse, you still have a chancewith the other 2 e.t.c... that would be so much cooler, and i also think you would see more krillins around then! The reason i say that is because i see trunkz and buus and vegitas and cells and gohans and gokus and friezas, but no krillins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAKE DESTRUCTO DISC SPLIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
thx, and it doesn'y hav to be from the distructo disc atack, it could be a new one!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe give that disc to Krillins transformation...

Best answers
Orbit said:
Maybe give that disc to Krillins transformation...
That would be a great idea, but, in the series, krillin neva uses destructo disc apart from in frieza saga or wot eva it is... but hey, who cares that much about the series apart from the atacks!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah this game isn't too right to the series anyways.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well krillin does use his Destruco disk other than the frieza saga. and i can undertand what you mean about not seeing too many krillins, i dont know how long you have been playing but if you go into usually a crowded server, there is usually a krillin hiding in a corner charging a scatter shot attack. so, thats the only down fall i would have to say about this suggestion. because thats what the scartter shot does. It is one ball initially. then breaks away into many and follows people.

Best answers
Yes, but out of 8-10 people in one game i have been on recently, evryone was everyone except krillin because his transformation level is so dam high and his starting level is dam low! so what if there is one powering up a scatter beam shot in the corner,
there i pretty much no point in being him except of the high speed in transformation and his scatter beam shot (and that aint to strong either)! I think krillin is too dam weak! he is only human i know, but i have only transformed on everything except krillin cos it took me about a whole game to get to within a thousand of transformation level, and i was the best there playing at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Use the search button, i distinctly remeber reading a multiple page thread about this a few weeks ago...

Best answers
oh wel, the more threads, the more people clearly want this atack or wot eva, the more chance of it have been used!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
konstantine77 have a :warning: warning :warning: for not leaving moderating to the mods. (SS2S) Kakorot Please try to use the search button in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom