Sig request please

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, I would have to say It's about time for a new Sig. (Don't worry MP i would never get rid of my current sig.)

I would tell you what I'm looking for, but this time I decided to let your imagination go while. Surprise me sort of. (Is that allowed?)

I want this sig to, of course, represent my name, Fire Phoenix. Let's see what else. Well I'll say this now. If you can't do anything about Fire Phoenix or don't have ideas then you can do something on Vegeta as well. But I'd rather have Fire Phoenix. Basically what i want you to do is say "Hmm Fire Phoenix" and then what ever idea for a sig comes up into your head, make it. Then post it. And if i like it, ill put it as my tag and of course thanking your esf name and give you the credit.

If this isn't allowed then i'll edit this and say what i would like.
also inside the sig has to have my ESF name "Fire Phoenix"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could shorten the border if you want. :D

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea i should have spent more time on it, im not too pleased with it myself. :]

Heres my second crack at it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First off MP, don't be mad at yourself or anything. 1st-I like my Current sig made by you. 2nd-i just like to change things up. eventually im probably going to get a bunch of sigs. save them all and change it up everyonce in a while. (although i have to admit your sig is so kick ass words don't describe)

Also MP i like that sig alot as well. If you could do a huge favor and Make the "Fire Phoenix" a Cooler font then ill take it.

metal burn- if you could make the sig a little bigger with a font easier to read. i will save and use yours as well.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a font suggestion let me know, we have different tastes, so what I think is cool you may disagree.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, Mp's sig is betetr than mine. But that doesn't mean I'm not proud of mine. :D . How big? Same as MP's?

Best answers
hi phoenix....this is my first try to fulfill a request :) so i hope ya like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG!!!1 that would be SUCH a nice sig if it didnt have those boarder things in there and the font was better... good job sayan master, thats your best one yet

Best answers
:D 10x i can take away and change what u saied but i wana hear what phoenix have to say :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ja that looks pretty cool. Like mystix said, your best one yet.
And dont feel bad if you wanna use his instead of mine fire phoenix. I dont mind.:]
( i just realized i forgot to add a border to the one I made him, damn it.)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darn the post didnt go through...

sorry anywho ok lets see if i remember what i said before

first off WHOA sayan master hot dawg thats a good sig. So YES i will be using it very nice.

@MP and SM so far you both have made awsome sigs. none of which i have disliked thus far. Majin Prince i requested for you specifically to make a sig for me because well just look at the one you have now. and the one you used to have. I love them both your sigs as well as the ones you made for me.

SM: Your Naruto and Vegeta sigs are awsome, and the one you made for me kicks so much ass. I'll be using yours you will get full credit.

To MetalBurn. If you could just make the sig a little taller i will be glad to use yours as well. I like yours because it has a uniqueness to it, that i havent seen in any other sigs from anyone else, which is a big A+ in my book :p good job

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some nice sigs. I personally like both Saiyan Master's and MP's equally. I like the dirty type look MP did, and the sleek firey thing Master did.

Also what is a Fire Phoenix? Isn't a Phoenix already something to with fire? or is this just a hardcore phoenix that likes fire... more

Best answers
I thought I'd have a go, never tried using a mythical creature before, this is what I came up with, it's nothing special I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom