Its Time!

Best answers
yo...i was wondering if yall are gonna get a new layout for your site..i mean it would be hella cool...(btw - Good Bye Sierra, You Will Be Missed!)

off-topic - yeah sierra is dead..aint it a shame :p :\ O_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he meant the company Sierra. Slap me IRC style if I'm wrong.

Retired
Best answers
that site is pretty nice. can't wait for it to be online :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah esf is due for a site update

Sierra Sonic said:
Where am i going? Heaven? :p
if only we were that lucky :S

Best answers
You should get rid of the gallery tho, unless you plan on updating it sometime soon.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really see the point in updating the gallery... seeing as 1.2 is already out. You could make your own if you wanted :p But if they are to Update the gallery be of 1.2.1 or 1.3 or something. something we havent seen yet. and besides if some noob comes here and says "this gallery is old i want new pics" in the files section are movies and stuff of 1.2.... so yeah

Best answers
err..correction sierra aint daed..it merged w/ vivendi universal..well anyway..i think the forum layout and main page layout should look futuristic..it would be soo pimp and it would attract other ppl to join..trust me..i know ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh sierra has been apart of vivendi for a while its not going anywhere or being turned into vivendi

Best answers
i like the layout how it is i think the new layout is dumb. I just like the old layout.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
i like the layout how it is i think the new layout is dumb. I just like the old layout.
What do you mean you just like the old one? What's wrong with the new one?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
the new one ownz the old one because after all this time its actually something different

Best answers
i think the new one looks ***, dumb, childish, and just dont like it. Well there are a few other thing but blah not going to typ it :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, Funimation geared DBZ towards 12-14 year olds so "childish" would be appropriate. It doesn't look that bad to me. Besides, "homosexual" and "dumb" aren't saying anything.

My only gripe is that Goku and Frieza might not be the best characters to have sitting up on the top of the layout. Either more characters or a different combonation of characters would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom