Swoop/Turbo/Aura suggestion

Best answers
Ok I just finished playing my DBZ legends game for the psone. On DBZ legends they have a kind of Turbo/Aura like we have in esf, but you can actually tell the difference in speed, and power in DBZ Legends. Well in ESF you can't really while your swooping the aura comes on automatically.

Well Anyway I can't really explain that so I will go to my suggestion.

I think there should be a Aura button. When you turn the Aura button on your character will emit an aura of there own. Example: White for normal people Golden/Yellow for SSJ. Anyway when this is turned on its easier for you to generate Ki.

In normal mode it will be harder for the ki to be generated since the aura surpresses some of the ki usage.

Also the Aura button makes regular flying become swooping. Instead of having to double tap you can just move faster then regular flying ALOT faster. Not just like regular turbo, but how the swooping speed is now. Instead of having to double tap all the time to change directions. You can just tap a direction 1 time, and it will work.

The Aura/Turbo button also will be able to put more power into your beam attacks, and in your melee attacks.

Well that is my Aura/Turbo suggestion I might update it some, but I am tired.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds exactly like turbo except that you want it to increase swoop speed and work during melee. You could have suggested that. Your speed increase wouldn't work because in order to do that you'd have to also increase speed while charging beams. You're talking about increasing the base speed and replacing swoop with it which wouldn't work out very well. Swoop seems fine as it is. Double tapping is annoying when it doesn't respond but when it does, it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom