Energy/KI Suggestion for 1.3

Best answers
I have 3 suggestions:

First I suggest that the strong beams should take more energy than now.
According to the show when those characters use there strongest beam it used a whole lot of energy..and there for this would decrease beamspammers.
So let's say someone is firing an FF and after he has fired he's FF it takes 30-40% more energy.

Examples:

Goku: Kamehameha
Vegeta: Final Flash
Gohan: a more powered Masenko (he used this against frieza..huge beam)
Trunks: ( has to my opinion no strong beams )
Tien: Tribeam (if he gets in)
Piccolo: powered-Masenko
( he used this attack against cell imperfect to stop absorbing 17 )
Frieza: (well frieza has no attacks to the show that took alot of energy..)
Cell: same story like frieza
Buu: also same story (although i think mouthbeam should be less controlable)
Krillin: i think this would be the split attack he used against saibamen. Scatterbeam

I noticed this since Goku (example) put a large energy of his own in those attacks and when he did he was very tired. And in esf you have sometimes some energy to spare for another beam.

And since I've seen that a SSJ has more energy than normal ssj i think that SSJ2 or SSJ3 would even have greater BEAMSPAM advantages..he would use half powered kame's to explode the map and a quarter of his energy would be depleted.

So my second suggestion is that WHEN and ONLY WHEN you are able to go SSJ you should use (spend) less ki at normal state and when at full power (SSJ), (SSJ2) or (SSJ3) then u should take more ki. Otherwise full powered stage have even more advantages.

And my final suggestion is that Melee, swooping, flying, turbo, ki balls and Generic beams should take take less ki. I think it is fine the way teleporting goes. Otherwise would it be abuse to much.

I suggest that the following moves should take a less ki:

Example: you have 1000 ki/energypoints:

Flying: 1-2 per second
Turbo: 10-15 per second
Swooping: 20-25 per second
Melee: 3-8 per hit
Ki balls: 15-20 per ki ball
Generic beams: 20% less ki
Generic balls: 25% less ki

I suggest that these attacks take less ki cuz the can already do less damage and i think that this would increase melee or ki balls or generic melee.

And when this gets added I hope that the charge takes longer.
Beamspammers would think twice before they make a move because after one serious beam they are open for attacks..and have to recharge longer.

Those are my suggestions..please send some critz :) good or bad

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1)this is a fast paced game, not a game where u need to powerup after every beam, this would make the game boring and slow....if u really want a stop to beam spammers just suggest a time limit (i mean, need to wait 5 secs before firing next beam) or if u really hate beamspammers....just DODGE their beams....kamehameha and final flash are really slow moving beams they are easy to dodge if u just press that teleport button, and then u swoop to the guy and prepunch him and combo him to dead

2) i dont get ur second suggestion X-x

3) well i find the KI levels good enough, like u just said, u wanna get rid of beam spammers...well this encourages to KIball spammers....

Best answers
No This would slow the game down...you use up more energy for the strong beams and less for the weaker beams so as for beamspammers they would use alot more ki.
Example: you fire a fully charged kamehameha you are ssj3, me just a lonely human Tien trying to fly :D boom i am gone whole map is gone. U charge 3 sec and you do it again or even have energy to kill your attacker.

With my suggestion:You charge your kameha, me flying again :) you fire...i am gone and so is the map..but you need to charge 5 or 6 seconds now for full power and have NO energy left. And you probly die by your attacker who reaches you in 4-5 seconds..so you would think the next time...will i fire or not...fire means good chance of no defence or charge half kameha less powerfull and few energy left..

And with the second suggestion...i meant that when you can reach ssj2
ssj should take less ki and normal state even lesser when you reach your top power ssj2 in this example you use more power and energy than previous stages.

And at your 3e point it would only decrease beamspammers and encourge more tactical moves people would use their energy wisely.
I is not my meaning to switch beamspammer to kiball spammers but to compensate it.
Kiballs or generic beam/balls are not very effective and should use a whole lot less ki than a characters strongest beam.

I hope you know what i mean. plz reply if you dont..i will gladly explane :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Well this would be kinda unfair, i fire a kamehameha to you, and i miss, then u fire at me and i dont have a chance to dodge it, and....its really hard to blow up the map since i would need to be like 100,000,000 with pl and u like 1 million, and i dont think u would play then =P

2) yeah ok i agree with this

3)about the kiballs...they are VERY effective, just trow someone in the ground or wall and use a blob to kill them, thats the ultimate tactic and very effective (and sometimes u fire a generic beam/ball in the blob so it will explode)

Best answers
Well i see what you mean...but that would be when you fire at full power..when you are ssj2 or ssj3 the damage is already enormus. So when you are SSJ and you fire fully kamehameha you should consume less ki.

And about the kiblob...well that's an different story..i didnt thought about that yet...but if i get some support of you or others i am sure we would get an solution.

Best answers
1) I don't think using Goku's KHH as an example is valid, since he normally used it as a finishing move, to defeat his enemy. That would mean he's putting in as much energy as he can to ensure victory. You have to remember that while WE have max charge limits in the game, they didn't, and could put in as much energy as they had, if they wanted to. And you'd be surprised at how much it actually takes to nuke the entire map. I've tested with Ultimate bots who don't move. Used them to gain up ki to 100 million, transformed for 200 million. Got rid of them, added a minimum PL Gohan, used Final Flash, still didn't nuke the entire map. And since explosion sizes are determined through average PL, if everybody's close enough with no significant differences, it'd be really hard to be able to nuke the map in a normal game.

2) Why shouldn't you get advantages to powering up? If you have to fight for and earn the ability to power up, why should you get some disadvantages?

3) I think it's fine how it is. Generic Beams and kiballs can already be spammed easily, with little recharging, so minimizing the Ki they take would just make that easier.

Best answers
I see what you mean...and i thought about it after my last post..I had to wait for another since double post isnt allowed. And I agree that my first suggestion is a little weird..So i think all those attacks(strongbeam attack i mentionted above) should be able to switch from normal to strong..

normal: current attack verry strong with small radius (to take out 1 or 2 enemy's within a small range to the enemy
strong: used for multiple killing taking everybody within a limited larger radius

And on your second opinion..the element of suprise..powering up or down..(remember Goku fighting with Ginyu..Goku was hiding his power and for that he got pound alot.
It has advantages and disadvantages. As far as i know hiding from a scouter seems rare..why would someone 10x stronger hide from weaklings? Afraid to hurt someone?
:) naah would be rare..hiding PL is another story..it is for saiyans ofcourse the challenge and for humans the tactic.

So let's say..my PL is 10.000.000 yours is 5.000.000..I hide mines to 5.000.000 to make you think it's gonna be even..in powerstruggles i WILL be able to power to maximum..where you will lose from that point (advantage).

But when we are in melee and you hit me..you take the same amount of damage as a person who actually is at a PL of 5.000.000 (disadvantage).

Powering DOWN: should NOT take energy
Powering UP: Takes energy

I think that powering down should be a charge to a certain limit and the same for powering up taking 5 sec max to powerdown. 2-4 sec to power up to max.

And as for my final suggestion...after the strong beams take more energy i think it would be fine indeed as the kiballs and generic beams/balls are.
But i do think melee, flying and turbo should take less ki. Unless all characters are Goku with the heart virus :D (tien:What's up with Goku? Why is he out of breath? He couldnt used up that much energy for just flying here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom