Update Screenshots Section of Site :O

Best answers
I tihnk u should add new screenshots in screenshots section with the new melee because my friend thought esf sucked untill he saw the new ss's on the new melee i gave him :laff:

Best answers
It is a good idea and I'm surprised u were the first to suggest it (or at least it seems through searching "screenshots section" O_O ) but I think u should put this thread in the Artwork Section for the simple fact that here all ppl can do is say: ure right! and there ppl can acctualy make some...
So unless it has allready been suggest (though it seems not) u or somebody from the team should make a screenshot section...

So gj on bringing the subject up

Best answers
yeah, I've seen some of the screen shots of the wips of esf1.2 b4 it was released

was a real tease imho

same would work on noobs that doesnt know esf, I mean it'll make them wanna dl and play it lol
so yeah, why didnt the team already updated the screen shot section? it should be updated long long time ago

and GJ really bringing this subject up

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, the gallery should be updated. Maybe it will get updated when they put the new site layout up though.

Best answers
yea, they are goin to rebuild it this sunday night/monday mornin, it helps to actually go on the site, you might find out some stuff about the recently released stuff, for instance, the new trunks and krillin model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They don't even have to take pics. They can use the pics they showed in the archive. Just upload them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom