2. Do you think a person transing should be able to be meleed
3. Leave it the way it is
4. I don't really care what they do.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) The person will never be invincible unless later on the team wants more speactacular first third transformations.

2.) You used to be able to melee the individual but the team removed it because it was just too cheap and easy to knock someone out of a trans that way.

Best answers
i hate transkillers, the only way to get kills for somepeople is this, what noobs

Best answers
Want some cheese with that whine?

Ktimekiller, you truly are the king of noobs. You hate the people you can't beat without transforming. Just don't transform until your get your PL high for a very quick transformation, or maybe even get it to perfect level, because remember, they are such noobs they cannot kill you any other way, it should be easy.

I think it should be left as it is. Like sonic boyster said, melee was too cheap because you didn't have to even concentrate to keep someone from transforming, hell, you could do it while fighting someone else simultaneously. Now transformations are preventable, as they should be, but you have to be quick about it(kinda).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@SB: I'm just seeing what majority of the people like as of now. And then possibly suggest it later on. Because i know its been said before, but i cant stand how when you trans people and stand there and beam you. but they cant melee you....

there has to be a way to change this so no one trans kills and no one trans blocks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
there has to be a way to change this so no one trans kills and no one trans blocks.
im gonna go out on a limb here and say why does it have to be changed?

is it that impossible to...

stop transing if ur attacked???

not like u cant stop and its OH NO IM TRANSING PLZ STOP ALL COMBAT SO I CAN FINISH

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
im gonna go out on a limb here and say why does it have to be changed?

is it that impossible to...

<b>stop transing if ur attacked???</b>
And Hibiki said, LET THERE BE LIGHT!

If someone's attacking you while you're transing, instead of waiting to die, and then whine and cry about it, why not... whats that word?.... I think Hibiki used it... oh yeah.. STOP! And defend yourself, it's your own fault for leaving yourself defenseless in the first place. If you fail to do anything about it, you deserve to die.

Best answers
Are you kidding me?

I always thought transkilling meant attacking someone while they were transforming, because i could not believe anyone could be so(i used a thesaurus and couldnt find a word strong enough) stupid as not just hit X and fly away. Do people really ***** and moan in the forums about transkilling because they don't know they can just hit X and fly away, or are they just spamming because they need something to fill their meaningless lives???

Best answers
heres somehting i just thoguht about the invisable trans thing. You cna make him invisable on the trans but i nkow people will use thatnfro a block but if you amde it where the game would take note on how uch damge that attack did than if he used it to block and canceled the trans he would get the damge he would ahve got. Here let me rephrase that.

Alright what you can do is..when you are transing and you resive damage it wouldnt hurt you while transing so the game would take a note on how much damage it was than if you fully trans the game wouldnt add that damage to you but if you just started to trans to use it as a block than if you stoped the transforing before you fully transed it would add he damge to get ride fo the peopkle that would use ti as a block. But i dotn know if that is posible to do.

Best answers
the only reasoni hate trans killing is when i final get some one like vegeta up to 2 mil pl to trans then out of nowere a nub cell comes and killes me with a frizea disc.
when i respawn i cant trans because of plcatchup

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I only trans when I want to finish someone off with bigbang.
And I only trans-kill if someone does trans block.
And I only stop my trans if someone is close to me so I can hit him or if someone shoots an attack at me.

Best answers
when i get my server up you dotn need to worry about pl catch up because i turn that off.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is not about pimping your server. Reread the first post.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
Oh Ok, so I'm gonna choose 4.

Did you need to post this? You seem to make a lot of posts that are unneccesary. You already told us how you felt earlier in the thread, there is no need to post again simply abbreviating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you can close this thread since it's all said and done. Most of the ppl think it shouldn't be changed so it won't, right?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you continue to suggest the closing of threads, that arent even yours? Damn..
What if I wanted to say something, I wouldnt be able to because it would have been closed....
Anyway
I think the transformation vulnerability is fine how it is. Its not hard to pull off a few second transformation, especially if there more than a few people in a server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, sorry I'll stop.
Besides you see that you also think that it should stay like it is. I'm not saying your opinion isn'y important I'm just saying it was obvious that you would think that if you know how to play. That doesn't mean that if you don't think so you don't know how to play but.. You play better.... Errr no I...
Now everyone hates me :fight:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just saying it should stay open for Fire Phoenix's sake, he wanted peoples opinion. He cant get it if its closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom