Some problem

Best answers
1)Sometimes when i paly the game he quit automaticaly, there are a solution? or its my istallation which is the problem?
2)When the opponent take me whit him melee, i don't understand nothing, the camere go where it want
3)When I take the opponent with my melee, my char become invisible
Can u help me?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um im guessing your not american, cuz no offense your english isnt great. but heres my translation

1. Sometimes when you play the game it quites to your desktop.
2. When an opponenet melees you the camera goes everywhere
3. when you attack an opponenet with melee they become invisible.

are you using WON or STEAM. my guess is WON because esf was tested on steam not won. www.steampowered.com get steam there if you dont have it. thats the only solution i can help you with.

Best answers
sry for my english i'm italian :)
emh...i cant install steam.....o_o
there are another solution?

Best answers
... Why can't you instal lsteam. Won is shutting down by the end of the summer, you're best hope is installing steam so that you may play ESF without those retarded errors. WON Sucks, STEAM doesn't have those errors. Steam isn't perfect mind you, it has it's flaws, mostly in friends list. Phoenix is correct, www.steampowered.com for steam. Here is what you gotta do.

-Download steam from the site
-Install it, and make an account with your LEGIT cd key. Generated will not suffice
-After creating your account, click on Games, then update AND go into half life.
-Install esf, and it will automatically go to the right folder.

Done.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah. people say steam isnt noob friendly but i dont know what they are smoking... it does everything for you. or if you dont know what Raiden is talking about.. just go to www.steampowered.com install steam and download esf 1.2 and when it asks which one you want click on steam. and it does everythign for you. infact... even if you dont have steam the 1.2 pack has a steam installer.... :p so really 1.2 installer does it all. all you need is a legit cd key.

you shouldnt have any problems installing steam.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, make sure you don't run the game in software - its not suitable for esf.

Best answers
After the activation of the OpenGL the game work great!
i haven't got a legit CD-KEY now, but in future probably i buy the game if this mod survive

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This mod has been alive for... what 3... 4 years now... i doubt it will die anytime soon. and openly admitting that you haven't a legitament cd key is not exactly a smart thing to say on the forums hehe. But i dont think it will get you into trouble.. but good luck with esf

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[RaideN] said:
... Why can't you instal lsteam. Won is shutting down by the end of the summer, you're best hope is installing steam so that you may play ESF without those retarded errors. WON Sucks, STEAM doesn't have those errors. Steam isn't perfect mind you, it has it's flaws, mostly in friends list. Phoenix is correct, www.steampowered.com for steam. Here is what you gotta do.

-Download steam from the site
-Install it, and make an account with your LEGIT cd key. Generated will not suffice
-After creating your account, click on Games, then update AND go into half life.
-Install esf, and it will automatically go to the right folder.

Done.

AAAAAAAA.....!
:cry: my ping on steam is bigger than 2000 on every server i nead WON to survive :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same here.

When you see players disappear it might be because they teleport. 1.2 has a new feature. It makes the person look like he fades.
The other problem with your camera might be because you are in first person view. Press F4 to toggle the view.
When the game quits its called a 'crash'. Sometimes there is something wrong with the game or with your computer. It happens to alot of ppl.

Best answers
AAAAAAAA.....!
my ping on steam is bigger than 2000 on every server i nead WON to survive
.......tHis doesnt make anysense unless u have 200 mhz and 64 mb of sd ram. And won is shutting down :)

Best answers
I only get about 50-80 when i play in OzForces server.

My pc only has 500mhz and 128 ram

Best answers
Orbit said:
Same here.

When you see players disappear it might be because they teleport. 1.2 has a new feature. It makes the person look like he fades.
The other problem with your camera might be because you are in first person view. Press F4 to toggle the view.
When the game quits its called a 'crash'. Sometimes there is something wrong with the game or with your computer. It happens to alot of ppl.
u think I'm so stupid? o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, no one thinks you are stupid. We are merely pointing out the different possiblities that your problem could be. And these are some problems that we have had in the past. People were dissapearing while fighting(their opponents) and the reason why would be because they are in 1st person view. We are only trying to help you fix your problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom