Tournament Mode

Best answers
I have no idea if this idea has been placed at any time on the forums so dont like burn me and say " look on the forums for this thread" Anyway I just think that their should be more gameplay modes.. I mean all of them are generally kill as many as you can and try to get the highest score. I think their should be a mode where in the begining their is like a 10 minute period that is basic fighting among everyone and after that timer..all players immeditely stay in one place invulerable and two fighters at random are chosen to duke it out 1 vs 1 tornument style as everyone else in the server watces...Just an idea. Seems better than Get the most frags before server changes...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe an Arena mode? similar to what you stated but no random 2 ppl picked from a brawl.

More like unreal tournament's Arena, where only 2 ppl spawn in the map and fight, loser goes to the bottom of the list, and the next challenger goes. this repeats till point limit is reached from a player. and probably have a respawn (lives) set to keep the rounds being sooo short. if respawns the the fraghs of the same match doesnt count, only round victories.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like Raven's Idea. It's a good one. I don't like the 2 at random things. i hate random things because i have no control over it. Now Ravens idea is let yo skillz decide :p

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been suggested bunches, but just because I haven't seen a simple/good one in a while I'll let it live. I'm moving it to suggestions though.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This has been suggested. One in particular by me, which was considered deem fit by a mod. Sonic Boyster, I'd recommend viewing this one.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok i read everyones post so far. and if you didn't read my post in one of them i said it wasnt possible. well now i know it is. and so far we have darktooth who likes it. and a mod who likes it. i really like that begginer-pro stuff. if we could some how get all these to merge into one big idea i thing that this could actually happen.

Thanks SB for not closing it. So you guys get my vote ;)

Best answers
anyone played jedi knight 2 : jedi outcast they have a tourny mode thing that would be easy to do. 2 people fight while the rest watch. very easy buit boring for the other people. But each round would be fast though since easy to kill people in esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
anyone played jedi knight 2 : jedi outcast they have a tourny mode thing that would be easy to do. 2 people fight while the rest watch. very easy buit boring for the other people. But each round would be fast though since easy to kill people in esf.
thats almost what i said. and jedi knights 1 tourny is better thats where i mostly got the idea rather ut

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom