Freeze in 1.3

Best answers
I think ppl or characters should be able to freeze in 1.3.(what does he mean?)
Simple..all characters are afraid to die..and when an strongbeam counters i think weak people should freeze a second (able to block though before inpact)
Unable to move..ppl will think crap...but when you watch the death in the eye..YOU WILL FREEZE..unless you dont even care :D death or alive.

Remember Krillin our human buddy :D..truly he is always afraid..and i dont blame him..he is always the weakling..meaning he always plays with his life.
Every mistake could be his death..Gohan was alot stronger but a kid..cant blame him aswell.

Anyway...If you are 2x weaker than the opponent firing a beam i think you should freeze for a second. When strong enough it shouldnt have any affect..since you are more confident you will survive or block it.

Good idea or Not? send me some critz...

Best answers
it would be unfair to the new people on the server with low pl and it would give spammers another advantage..plus i dont think it can even be put in the game

Best answers
I see what you mean...And you are correct..though it would give the game more things to the show..because dont you think it is unfair that you are at 50.000.000 SSJ3 and you cant even hit krillin at normal state 5.000.000..sure it would be hard for krillin but when he kills or hit someone his xp increase huge..

Best answers
I don't tottaly agree. I don't think ppl with lower power level should freeze, 'cause then it's really impossible 4 them to survive. On the other hand, I think it would suit better if ppl with low health would freeze wcause they are those who acctually CAN'T run away very well... But maybe even that wouldn't work well....

To make it simple, I think the basic idea is good, but it needs some tweaking. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This would probably make it very unfair, against strong beams you cant ps it, you cant bs it, all you can do is dodge and get the heck away before it explodes. I think the freezing is a natural part of DBZ when they realise its too late to move out of the way, which is sort of true to ESF too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you realize in ESF that you can't run, you block (what other choise you have? write kill in console). But ppl always detonate their beams in ESF. When was the last time you saw someone detonates a beam in DBZ?
If vegeta could detonate his FF he would do it against the Cell Jr.

Best answers
I see what you guy's mean..and i've seen enough points to not add this..and i must agree with all of you...bad idea :)..ah well it seemed a nice suggestion..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok... How long will it take for someone to come and close this?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
Ok... How long will it take for someone to come and close this?

We wouldn't need to close threads like this if people like you wouldn't post spam in it like this. Warning :warning: for spam.

Best answers
Uh.... well correct me if i'm wrong. But with this "freeze" thing.. couldn't someone like, get within a few feet of you and fire a generic beam and you would have no way of blocking or dodging due to the "scare" factor?

People still "freeze" in real life when they are scared. Same thing applies to the game.... if i turn around and there's a spirit bomb 3 feet from me i usually think "ooh ****" instead of *block* . So.. it's already found it's way into the game...

keep your head cool and u wont have a problem... get freaked out and u will.. just how it is in the show.. and just how it works into the game right now

Best answers
Well I thought that only when a strong beam encounters you should be able to freeze
but freeze not worse enough..so you should be able to block...
but actually not able to get very far by teleporting or flying..when the beam isnt able
to cause serious damage then freeze shouldnt have any effect.

Best answers
Go into a "shocked' or "scared" stiff animation. And when u see that animation u know u aren't able to teleport or move. Only block....

But... problem with that... what's to stop people from just detonating it in front of ur face? Knowing u can't teleport and what not away?

Best answers
yeah thats anoying indeed...personally i think that selfdetonate should only work for generic balls or not at all..i think that Vegetto shooted buu with selfdetonated bigbang

Self detonating beams are very lame in my eyes...if that get's removed then my suggestion seems fine otherwise it would be very difficult when implented..

Good point you got there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom