New Gohan Attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the History Of Trunks TV Special (Note: Not a movie, happens in the timeline before the androids saga) You see SSJ Future Gohan fight 17 and 18 in an abandoned city. They run at him, he forms a ball of yellow ki in his hand and throws it at his feet which causes a burning attack-esque blinding flash. It blinds the androids for a short time, but long enough for him to fly over them and prepare for his next move.

How about adding this for Gohan (or SSJ Gohan)? It could be a 1-click move, (like the smoke bombs in tenchu: wrath of heaven), you don't aim it, you just click once and see Gohan throw a little ball of ki at the ground in front of him; and u get the burning attack effect for the area around him.

Feedback please :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Gohan needs any more attacks.
It's not like you say: Omg KHH sux...

Best answers
He has khh. that should suffice, considering he has fast trans, and sayian speed.
Not to mention, that "attack" is from the movies.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont even look at the ting that it is an movie, the time esf does is the modivided time.
so that can't get in becours he could have learned it in the normal time but not in the modivded time.
there could be somthing els.
remember when there wass a lot of smoke, freeza couldn't hit him becours he didn't see him.
that can be in, when you shoot a beam and the enemy survived the blast easely, there is the a lot of smoke and disapear after 10/15 second.
this is maybe a better way to say it, not only gohan.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u really wanna have an attack like this, just go play soem dude that has Solar Flare, basicly the same, and u might know, these attacks arent used often, since when will u be standing close to someone, withaout being attacked and giving u teh chance to use this attack? well never, since this is a fast paced game and not a game where everybody stands still and solar flares, solar flare is (as far as i know) the attack which is being used the least....its kinda...useless

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny, Solar Flare is used less than sensu bean...

Best answers
i agree with orbit, woteva this thread is about (i couldnt be bothered to read it through) that sensu beans isn't even an atak and it is used more than solar flare. burning atack is kwl, if u get a direct hit, that person is stunned for a bit and is damaged.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically what he means is solar flare that works in every direction like improved solar flare right? Well if anyone should get that it would be Tien or if tien doesn't get in then Krillin.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
well the gohan in real dbz present never uses it and thats the gohan in the game so.. nah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom