Transformation auto-aura

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is for Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and Trunks

Apart from perfect transformations, 9/10ths of the time someone transforms to SSJ+ in the show they start off with the turbo aura. I think this would be cool in ESF as its easy to implement, would make the trans' look cooler and would be true to the show. Theres nothing to stop you turning off the aura (to save ki) if you don't want it.

In the event of this thread gaining mass 'YOU R A SUX!!!11' replies, how about having it as a clientside option whether they want it or not, it's down to personal preference.

Failing that is there a console command or script that I can turn on/use to enable it?

So yeah, feedback :D

Best answers
how about u press turbo?

no use for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my new system thread (look at sig) I said that if your KI would drop below your PL than you have the aura.
So assuming that when you trans it takes KI then you see the aura.

Best answers
wot eva this is about, it osunds like a kwl idea apart from the kai draining, i dont like this.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All he's saying is that when you come out of a transformation turbo is defaulted to toggled on instead of off, right? I see no problem with that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont really see the point in this

Best answers
I think it could just as easily be turned on as turned off. I don't care either way, but I think this would just be an unnecessary use of time, better spent on other areas.

Best answers
nothing wrong with it just a little cool something to add to the game i guess

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's one of those incredibly minor tweaks. I seriously doubt it would take any time at all to implament. When you transform all of your attacks are reset, so I'm sure they could set it to trigger your turbo aura. Hell you could even make it a crappy extra bonus in that it wouldn't burn ki until you recharge.

Best answers
Sonic is it also possible to implent just mere aura..Super-Saiyans use this alot..but you can tell the difference between aura and turbo..

So just to add his suggestion..as a saiyan you transform but instead of starting with turbo it's just the yellow aura around you..with SSJ2 or SSJ3 would give some lightning sparks the turbo for ssj's is more gold.. similair to the show..

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I have no problem with this either. But how about instead of the turbo aura, how about the powerup aura that shows up when you charge up your KI, I think that'll look much better than the turbo aura, in my opinion. :laff:

Best answers
Well I suggest that there are 2 types of recharge...a mere aura..and the current charge..
example:the mere aura would recharge ki slow but you are able to fly or walk
when you start to swoop it changes to turbo..after swoop you have to toggle the turbo of to stop ki burning..

with current charge you cant move..but regenerates ki rapidly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know any programming languages but i'm sure having auto-aura would be an easy thing to implement as Sonic said. Another reason I think this would be cool is because characters are strongest after just transforming because they still have all their energy, so it would reflect that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom