Multiple Suggestions for 1.3

Best answers
Here are my suggestions:

-- Able to grab enemy's form back or front.
Front: You grab him just like Piccolo against Frieze (second stage)..and you swoop him against the wall or ground (similair to the show, dont know how to explain exactly)If enemy wins the struggle he damages you and get's free.

Back: Just like Goku grabbing Radditz..when Friendly Fire is off teammember only take out the enemy..when it's on both can be killed. This way both characters have 25% more chances of killing the opponent or teammember.
If enemy wins the struggle he damages you and get's free.

-- Able to use turbo button when in meleeblob or when throwing someone..only for the thrower..

-- Frieza's Deathball should move at same speed of Spritbomb
-- Buu, Piccolo and Cell should be able to regerate his body when hit by a disc
-- Buu's body should get destroyed when he loses more than 60% of full health instantly..he should reform himself just like the show and then
regenerating 10 HP..this shouldnt take energy. (IF possible to implent)

-- Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks and Gohan should have a Flamethrower..no charge very limited range (finishing move) and shouldnt take more than 30 hp away, depending on PL

-- Vegeta should have scattershot he used this against Majin Buu
(in Gohan uniform) the kiballs float in the air and at will all going at Buu.
Piccolo did something like this.

-- The kiblob should only appear when 5 or more kiballs have been fired at 1 point..and should have a medium radius..same time untill disappears.
(those tiny kiblobs seem very anoying and useless, kiblobs appear to fast)

-- Flying and Turbo should take less ki
-- Multiple Swooping types:
Without Aura: without turbo swooping..less ki drained and slower than recent swoop.
With Aura: swooping with turbo on..current swoop..

-- When saiyans transform for first time or at low PL you see the Hair flicker a few times before it's completely gold.

-- Buu's mouthbeam should be less controlable
-- Cell should have ALL attacks (attacks that he CAN prefom) when at perfect stage.
-- Piccolo and Cell should have Rapid Fire
-- Frieza should be able to use dual discs
-- Krillin should be able to have scatterdisc (disc scatters in multiple smaller discs
-- When Tien get's added his Solar Flare should have a larger radius and take less ki.

And could even write down more suggestions but that would make the list to long..

Please send some critz and let me know if you agree or disagree with my suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think the hair can flicker with HL engine.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
Here are my suggestions:

Front: You grab him just like Piccolo against Frieze (second stage)..and you swoop him against the wall or ground (similair to the show, dont know how to explain exactly)If enemy wins the struggle he damages you and get's free.

Back: Just like Goku grabbing Radditz..when Friendly Fire is off teammember only take out the enemy..when it's on both can be killed. This way both characters have 25% more chances of killing the opponent or teammember.
If enemy wins the struggle he damages you and get's free.

-- Able to use turbo button when in meleeblob or when throwing someone..only for the thrower..

-- Frieza's Deathball should move at same speed of Spritbomb
-- Buu, Piccolo and Cell should be able to regerate his body when hit by a disc
-- Buu's body should get destroyed when he loses more than 60% of full health instantly..he should reform himself just like the show and then
regenerating 10 HP..this shouldnt take energy. (IF possible to implent)

-- Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks and Gohan should have a Flamethrower..no charge very limited range (finishing move) and shouldnt take more than 30 hp away, depending on PL

-- Vegeta should have scattershot he used this against Majin Buu
(in Gohan uniform) the kiballs float in the air and at will all going at Buu.
Piccolo did something like this.

-- The kiblob should only appear when 5 or more kiballs have been fired at 1 point..and should have a medium radius..same time untill disappears.
(those tiny kiblobs seem very anoying and useless, kiblobs appear to fast)

-- Flying and Turbo should take less ki
-- Multiple Swooping types:
Without Aura: without turbo swooping..less ki drained and slower than recent swoop.
With Aura: swooping with turbo on..current swoop..

-- When saiyans transform for first time or at low PL you see the Hair flicker a few times before it's completely gold.

-- Buu's mouthbeam should be less controlable
-- Cell should have ALL attacks (attacks that he CAN prefom) when at perfect stage.
-- Piccolo and Cell should have Rapid Fire
-- Frieza should be able to use dual discs
-- Krillin should be able to have scatterdisc (disc scatters in multiple smaller discs
-- When Tien get's added his Solar Flare should have a larger radius and take less ki.

And could even write down more suggestions but that would make the list to long..

Please send some critz and let me know if you agree or disagree with my suggestions.
  • I kinda like that one. But it would be really hard to do, considering how people move alot. So I'm not sure on that.
  • This definitely should be implemented. While turbo is on, everything should increase (As usual.) As for throwing, the throwing time should decrease when you turn on turbo, but at the same time, take about 2x as much KI.
  • I'm not sure on this. Anyone else?
  • Maybe for them. When they are hit by the disc, their health drops to 40%, and then they will regenerate. They can't move while regenerating.
  • Instead of that. How about his death animations be changed, to show that he is being blown up, and then shown reforming.
  • I still have no clue what the Flamethrower is. Is it the attack that Trunks used on Cyborg Frieza? If so, it should only be for Trunks.
  • Yes, Vegeta should have ScatterShot, even though he only used it once I believe in the series.
  • The KIBlob does appear kinda fast, they should increase the amount of KI blasts are needed to form one.
  • I think they're fine the way they are.
  • I like this idea. Should be kinda interesting. :laff:
  • Just like Orbit said, This can't be done with the Half-Life Engine. Why? Your constantly changing models back and forth, and this causes lag.
  • Buu's Mouthblast is without a doubt a powerful attack. Maybe decrease the control ability just alittle would help.
  • I'm not sure about this one. It's too early to start asking to add attacks for 2nd transformations.
  • :confused: What is Rapid Fire?
  • Frieza would then be unbalanced, and how would you control both discs independantly?
  • Maybe. It would be nice, but probably be too over used.
  • We don't even know if Tien is being added. But maybe increase the radius a tiny bit, and the KI loss should be lowered alittle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure Tien will be in. Why not? The model are being made, And all the attacks are mentioned in the thread.

Best answers
Rapid Fire are kiblast fired very fast. Piccolo uses this against Cell juniors and Cell against Gohan SSJ2.

When Piccolo, Cell and Buu get sliced by a disc they should definetly get some damage.

Flamethrower (how they call it) is indeed finishing move of Trunks used against Frieza.
Vegeta used this against Jeice of the Ginyu Force and Piccolo against Frieza..although he failed to kill him. Gohan used this aswell in Garlic Junior Saga to kill those henchmen.

And I like you death reforming of Buu..you mean like others get an halo above them..but Buu is just refoming? So ACTUALLY he didnt die..(if i am correct) seems very nice :)

As for Cell's attacks...it isnt adding actually..in 1.1 he did had all the attacks..but i do think he should get them back when he is perfect..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
Sure Tien will be in. Why not? The model are being made, And all the attacks are mentioned in the thread.
Please stop spamming. We really don't know for 100% sure if he'll be in or not, and you could have afforded to post something on topic along with that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He never had all the attacks. He never had SB or DB.
And if buu dies and reforms will he get a death in the scoreboard?
And if he doesn't isn't it unfair?

Best answers
No i meant all the attacks cell had in 1.1 (Frieza Disc,Solar Flare,Kameha,Galic Gun,SBC maybe even Tribeam)

Buu will get a score on deathboard reforming would be his respawn..instead of an halo :) so Buu characters will get the feeling that they didnt died..perhaps with some tweaking even able to reform at the spot where he got killed..though he would also have and invunerablity time.

And I would like to add another suggestion..that all characters are able to use normal aura and when it is on you charge 5% ki per second..Saiyans use this very much in the show..you can see the difference between the aura(lightyellow) and turbo (more gold)

As for SSJ2 or SSJ3 with that aura you see some lightningsparks coming from them..
(eyecandy)
With normal charge you cant move..but this aura would be able when just FLYING or WALKING. Running or Swooping would change the aura into Turbo and thuse using energy..

And I think all characters are able to use this.

[offtopic] I just watched "The Unleasing" again of Gohan turning SSJ2 there where I got the idea from.. He just flies slow at him or walking with that aura..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand 5% per sec...
But the eyecandy should be toggleable.

Best answers
No the aura..i am pretty sure it's some sort of charge in the show..so i suggested this for esf..the aura recharges 5% of your full ki per second...basicly it's eyecandy but with charge you can't move..this way with that aura you can fly (without swooping or turbo on) or WALK (not running).

I suggested above swooping ability without aura that would be swooping without turbo on. Swooping with aura on would change the aura into Turbo..

If you watch closely to those saiyans you can see the aura (little charge) or the turbo..you can also hear when the aura is on you hear something similiar to charge..

It frustrates me that i cant explane it somehow..I hope someone else can...but if you watch SSJ fights closely you might know what i mean..

So anyway you would have:

Charge (current charge replenishing energy rapidly)..but you cant move at all using this
technic.
Aura-charge (charging with aura on replenishing energy slow) this way you can either WALK of Fly

So when you swoop with this aura on...it would convert itself to turbo (swooping with turbo/aura)

I hope that someone can explane or help me explain this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the submission but that's not on-topic.
Now on-topic: If I get it right it would give saiyans a great advantage since when they run out of KI they descend. And this thing makes them regenerate KI even while flying that's a huge advantage.

Best answers
No...I think all characters should be able to use this..but in the show you see
super-saiyans doing it more often... and flying is at low speed..able to generate low amount ki or while walking. But characters should be able to use this in transformed state..

And imkongkong yes that's basicly the same thing a bit different but the same..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
I liked the submission but that's not on-topic.
Now on-topic: If I get it right it would give saiyans a great advantage since when they run out of KI they descend. And this thing makes them regenerate KI even while flying that's a huge advantage.
i think it's on topic

Best answers
Ok i've got another few suggestions:

-- Able to transform (only when able perfect transformation is possible) in swoop
(Just like Vegeta when he swooped at Cell)

-- Able to transform faster at the cost of more ki..
when able to perfect transform transformation takes minimum time and less ki
than usual. ( with little animation, not just hair changing..and has been asked
before)

-- Able to meleestruggle a person who is transforming...
So when (example) Goku transforms and Frieza swoops and try's to melee him he get's in a struggle..IF Goku wins..than Frieza get's knocked back just like taking a blow with a little damage...IF Frieza wins...than Goku's transforming failed and he is getting knocked back...

But IF Goku cancels his transformation than will lose..so when in transform-meleestruggle he is forced to finish his transformation.
(This way transform spamming could be reduced)

-- Able to use generic beam or kiballs in swoop (good in transformed state, then you have more control over your energy :D better aim, otherwise you get a bad aim while swooping, unless you train it...(just like jumping-shooting in CS) )

Those are suggestions for ALL characters..send some reply's plz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) I like it.
2) I don't understand.
3) I like it.
4) Maybe just for Vegeta 'cause you see him do it on Cell episode #146 and it will give him one advantage in the whole game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. I like this one
2. its ok, but it would even make it harder for the guy who is being thrown (I’ve never manged to break out of a throw)
3. dunno how fast it moves atm
4. this would be nicer if the game has hitboxes (which im sure HL doesn’t have) since if piccolos head would be chopped off, he wouldn’t survive….
5. this may cause lag
6. don’t even know what this attack is, but trunks gets it(atleast that’s what the outline says)
7. I don’t like it, this should stay a piccolo-only attack, the renzuko vegeta has should be weaker but more balls (so instead of every 8 balls doing 7 damage each, it should be like 15 balls doing 4 damage or sumthing)
8. they aren’t useless, since if u keep fireing on them they get bigger
9. turbo+flying is fine now, this is a fast paced game, not a game where u need to powerup every 30 secs
10. would just use more keys, and this is a fastpaced game, most ppl would only fly with aura to go faster or just don’t swoop and teleport or normal flying
11. this would need model switches which can cause lag
12. why’s that?
13. ermmm…1.3 isnt out yet so I don’t know
14. what u mean by rapid fire…cant remember the attack
15. yeah but then im sure that krillin could also do this attack
16. I agree with second mouse button(secondary attack)
17. like much ppl use solar flare, its hard to time, most of the time takes a lot of ki (even if it takes less KI)

Now for you last 4 suggestions X-x

1. Hmmm well I don’t really know what to say about this one
2. perfect transform does have a lil animation in 1.2 if u didn’t notice
3. sure, ppl try to stop beam-transform killing, now add melee-transform killing, LETS MAKE IT WORSE!!!
4. well I agree with this, this would make chases a bit more fun, 2 ppl swooping behind eachother, dodging energy balls (btw I think u should only be able to fire generic balls)

THAT’S MY 2 CENTS BWHAHAHHAHAH….*cough*

**edit**

btw orbit, vegeta already has an advantage, he freaking strong....do u know how easy it is to kill with Final Flash and Big Bang...then he just pwns

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's just silly you might aswell say Gohan SSJ PL should be 3 million cuz he gets khh and he has shield. It takes years for vegeta to transforms so he deserves those attacks. And the Renzoku right now is a disadvantage.

Best answers
As for my transformation suggestion...

-- Able to transform faster at the cost of more ki..
when able to perfect transform transformation takes minimum time and less ki
than usual. ( with little animation, not just hair changing..and has been asked
before)
What i meant by that was:
[example] let's say you are Goku PL 2.000.000 and a beam from
Vegeta SSJ 4.000.000 is coming at you...you have not very much ki left to escape it (teleport) since he can control the beam and still aim it at you so escaping might be to difficult. And normal transforming takes to long...

With my suggestion Goku [in example] you can transform very fast or even perfect transform but at the cost of more ki than usuall, so when transformed you are able to blockstruggle it.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
But if you have little Ki left, you won't really be able to transform, nor block struggle, because before you can even fully block it, you'll be out of KI, and you'll die anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom