New one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New tag, new style, that's right ladies and gentlenerds, ONE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a nice change from you but I would suggest thinking about the following changes.

Make the stock smaller. At the moment, I get the impression it's too large. It's just some eyes, a nose and a mouth.
Try and develop the bg a little. In the middle it is a bit monotonous.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara-kun i don't like to critisize people about something like this because its more of a art and something such has this can't really be critisized. but im going to tell you my opinion.

So far all of your work i have seen most of them if not all are basically the same color. as in this one is all yellow some are all red or all purple. And some with the same background (i know this is your style and its what is appealing to you) but what i like is something such as like if you see sayan masters sig. its bright and colorful with different colors. this is what is appealing to me.

But i must say this is different from you. and i like it better than others that you have made. But to me its too... yellow :p but still good work.

Best answers
I dont think hes talking about blending... I think hes talking about color tones/shades. As in add some more color... sorta spice it up. Although I told you before but I guess Ill say it again, I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom