New Way of Kaoken (however you spell it)

Best answers
BTW, I'm a big fan of ESF.

You should make any Sayen be able to do this.
First you press something that makes you go kaikoen, whatever. Your powerlevel increases 2 x or whatever and your Blue bar lasts longer. However, you lose half of your life or energy and your life slowly goes down. Also when you go kaoken, you cannot stop until you die.

Make some suggestions.

PRJ

Best answers
All saiyans? wasnt it goku ONLY who knewd Kaioken?

Offtopic: welcome to the forums :O

Best answers
Yeh Goku then. But make him lose a lot of HP or else it wouldn't be fair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait in esf only Goku knows that's right but if Tien gets in he should have it aswell.
On-topic: Yeah that's great but according to the series Goku attacked Nappa with KaioKen and then he stoped.

Best answers
vbmaxx2 said:
However, you lose half of your life or energy and your life slowly goes down. Also when you go kaoken, you cannot stop until you die.
ok :idea: for one, gokus stops it, i think he houls be able to stop it by tapping the same boton like turbo.

another, after you deactivated, you should be stunned for a while as goku was when he used it against vegita O_O

:warning: and plus, i reckon he should loose atleast 50% of his health, according to what level u use it one, and it should deccrease til u stop oir die!

Best answers
What's the point? Goku is already strong enough.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Kaioken has been suggested dozen of times, and so far only one was considered to be used by the team, but that was about I think a year ago. I suggest you search for it. It was posted by me.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
konstantine77 said:
If kaoken is ever implemented(i doubt it) i suggest it should be a special attack. It has a very short charge time, maybe 5 seconds for the max. The longer it is charged, the higher the kaoken multiplier is. Goku shouts KAOKEN! and glows red. There is no ki cost for charging or using kaoken. Once used, goku gets his PL and speed multiplied by the multiplier you charged up to. I think the multipliers should be x2/x1.5 for PL/speed, then x3.5/x2 for pl/speed, and finally x5/x2.5 for PL/ speed. The higher multiplier you used, the faster your life drains. Use of the 3rd multiplier sets woul drain extremely fast, say you had 10 seconds before you died from full health. The lower multipliers would last longer. NOTE: Goku could use this ONLY in regular form, which would prevent him from getting to the HL engine speed cap.(Im not sure about this, because i dont know where the speed cap is, it could be changed if this system would go over)

Tell me what you think

Do not post your suggestion in someone else's thread or you will recieve a warning. I wont give you one, I'll just tell you not to do it again. Make your own thread for your own suggestion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the 'Things that have been suggested many times before' sticky;

I like the suggestion but I don't think Goku should lose health immediatley (50% is a bit of a joke, 10% at the very most) but it should make him defensivley. Increase power and speed but decrease toughness. Make it toggleable because Goku (and effectivley Tien) could pull out of it, but like Kakorot said it should leave you a bit dazed after use, just for two seconds or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom