new sig compleated...(i need ur help)

Best answers
here it is

i want C&C from ya since i think the fint is not so good and one more thing...can u tell me what u think, if its better then my DBZ one (if i should change them)

10x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too busy, I'd say take out the actual picture of the chick and take the outerglow off the right stock, and fix the god aweful text.

Best answers
i guessed that some1 will tell me about the txt and i know it sux!!! :)
but i dont get ya with the other stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHat's hard to understand about take out the picture of the girl? And the picture on the right has an ugly white effect around it, take that out too, then let's see it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its samus!!!!!! i thought the 'O' for orion was cool. i like the left of it. but the pic on the left is too dark with a white glow. id say find a better picture of samus in her armored suit and put it on the right. and on the left take a pic of samus out of her suite.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, did you use the glow option or did you do it custom with a brush or something. Because it looks like it. Try using the outer glow options.

Best answers
its a brush over the painting that makes it look glowish
i think it looks good and blends ok with the BC cuz without it it is very clear that i cutted it

and if u can see...look behind the pic of armored samus...it is samus without the armor

here ppl i fixed and changed some stuff...what do u say now?...

thers abit prob with the animation on the samus on the left i fixed it but it will be pointless to upload again so dont count it ;)

Best answers
I dont really like the fact that that scan line thing is just a cold hard gradient. Cant you make it something more techish?

Best answers
hehe that's what i wanted it to look like...give me a better IDA of what to make there and i will try doing that :)

edit: plz ppl u left me hanging here.... o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom