Nimbis

Best answers
Nimbis on esf 3. Make it so that fly around with it. Maybe have nimbis racing map. Also make it so that you can use it as vehicle.
Thats All Thanks

Best answers
Nimbis? what the hell is that?
And I guess you reffered to esf 1.3, not esf 3.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Nimbus is the flying cloud Goku rode on for the whole DB series, and part of the Saiyan Saga in DBZ. Very original idea, but might not happen, you can just fly around. Unless the Nimbus cloud can get you places that flying can't. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i admit its a pointless idea. but its also a fun idea. to be able to call the Nimbus cloud and ride on it. and Nimbus racing. that sounds like fun too. it wont happen but it sounds like fun

i like the idea. hey why not?

Best answers
Yeah i agree with fire pheonix....it would be fun, but pointless....it would be a lot more trouble than its worth probably....or maybe not

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds fun, we realy nead a nother mode.
1 problem, you have to have an pure hart and only goku has one, so the rest just can't sit on it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stupid idea... .. . .

it makes me cry and drool

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like a new idea for game modes =P GET RID OF DB SEARCHING AND GET NIMBUS RACING IN =P

sounds like a nice idea, like 8 players can race at the same time, and the rest is a spectator (or maybe a lil place where they can fight for ppl who want to fight while they wait to race against the last winner) or maybe a new wish for the dragon which is called nimbus racing, and the one who wins get a 5 million PL boost or sumthing X_x

Best answers
actually, before buu comes along, gohan rides on it alot and then gives it to goten, so the nimbus would be a great idea, and it could make you go places that you aint bin before, like, ii dunno, hidden cave or somthin.

Best answers
the flying nimbus would be pretty cool but i agree with niobe about the pure of heart thing and i think we all know who really couldn't ride on it in thousands of years (roshi coff coff). anyways goku gohan and goten still could and maybe some others

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since the Nimbus' speed is equal (meaning you can't just race cause it'll be stupid) I think you can make a mode like:
Everyone is on a Nimbus and you have to try to kill the other players. They can avoid attacks and all but you have endless KI and you can't melee.

Best answers
ORIGINAL IDEA MY NOSE! I suggested that back in 2.0! haha

Anyways.... racing wouldn't work with the HL engine if u are using the nimbus as a vehicle.... seeing how everyone can go the same speed... it would just turn into who can stand closer to the corners. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe read what I said... That might actually be worth reading :S

Best answers
ok everyone, i think the nimbus should be different speed accordign to your size, because, as a child, goku could go faster tahn speed with it. but as an adult, he could fly faster than it. so freeza would be the fastest on it at transformation 1, but would loose speed in 2 as he is so big. buu trans 1 would be slower than trans 2.and the ss trans would become faster as they are more skilled or woteva, somthin like that. and i bilieve you could fire beams on it at other people and ram into other people on nimbuses. but you can only ride them in team modes as if you kill somone on your team, u become impure and can't ride it for the remainder of that match.

Best answers
Nimbus. Goku and gohan only. They push a call numbus button and nimbus shows up. You can fly around on nimbus although he flys just as fast as you. Utterlly pointless. But.. strangely compelling. Aha it could be used as camoflauge. In DB mode you can put DB's on nimbus and it looks just like a normal cloud from above

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wat a waste of time who would actually want to play that game mode = Nimbus race = oh wow woop de doo id rather the team spent time doing more important things than makin this happen

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
HaLLiS said:
wat a waste of time who would actually want to play that game mode = Nimbus race = oh wow woop de doo id rather the team spent time doing more important things than makin this happen
o_O No comment.

[align=center]Getting Back on Topic[/align]
[align=left]Having a Nimbus cloud is kinda pointless, but at the same time, rather interesting. Instead of getting unlimited KI and not being able to do melee. How about being able to use Nimbus as another means of flying:[/align]
  • [align=left]No KI taken for flying, which means more KI put in to a power struggle[/align]
  • [align=left]No swooping.[/align]
  • [align=left]Can't do advanced melee.[/align]
  • [align=left]Can't do certain attacks (Spirit Bomb for example).[/align]
  • [align=left]Can do Simple Melee.[/align]
  • [align=left]Can't jump (Unless you wanna jump off the nimbus cloud)[/align]
[align=left]Those are my additions to this suggestion.[/align]

Best answers
I like that idea, it would add a new unique perspective to the game. Thinking of this brings back memories of Jeepathon2k and 6k from cs.. good times. There should be maps like that i ESF with nimbus clouds everywhere. Now THAT would be amazing, with the added on suggestions of Killedwithtstyle and everyone else of course.

Hallis, lighten up dude.

Best answers
lets see.
Gohan = Nimbus
Goku = Nimbus
Frieza = His little flying car/fly thing
Vegeta = a spacepod :D
Cell = swinging his tail and flying thad way :D
piccolo = Flying on Mr. Popos Carpet
Krillin = Flying on a Destroy Disk
Buu = Flying on a giantic chocolade something

kinda my idea lol... :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara said:
lets see.
Gohan = Nimbus
Goku = Nimbus
Frieza = His little flying car/fly thing
Vegeta = a spacepod :D
Cell = swinging his tail and flying thad way :D
piccolo = Flying on Mr. Popos Carpet
Krillin = Flying on a Destroy Disk
Buu = Flying on a giantic chocolade something

kinda my idea lol... :D
more like htis on some char's"
freeza = freeza spaceship
cell = flying with his wings(your idea is more like tails from sonic)
buu = human made car(just like he made his house)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom