Why Sayan Master is King.

Best answers
- Because he makes a complete stranger ((thats me)) a nice big blue sig to match my smurfness, thanks SM :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sig r0x0rs my b0xors,
Sayan Master your becoming one of my favorite sig artists. keep it up

I like the back ground and i like what you did on the left. But the vegeta looks a little odd thats all but still good!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Other than the quality of that far right vegeta image a little bad, it looks pretty good. And the font kinda blends in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i agree i'd have to say that the vegeta on the right is the only real problem. not the ssj one the normal one. I'd say post a more into the series vegeta. cuz that looks like a vegeta that was during the saiyan saga. and those were bad drawings of them. The cell and buu saga ones are better in my opinion :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both of the typo's look ugly 'cause of the pixilized edges, and the sig is way too side to have both of the stocks smushed on one side.As mp said, use higher quality images. And when you add a border, put it over the stock (Atleast if it's an edge border like this one is)

Best answers
omg again i forgot about it....baahhhh
ok enother thing is that theas pics are pritty high qualety just that after the resize they look abit different....
oh and that vegita is cell saga vegita by the type of the outfit :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothing special imo but you do seem to kinda use that filter quite a bit.. forget what its called maybe chrome or find edges ..

Best answers
here it is...i fixed about everything that u gave me critz about and i must 10k u guys it looks better now :laff::yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there we go! that is much better than before. I like it a lot better than the one bfore. also the picture is a lot better quality.

*bows*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The text is still way ugly with the pixely edges.

Best answers
hmmm i will fixe the pixely txt and will upload it again so at this point it dosnt realy matter if u see it or noy :p but dont worry it is better :]

Best answers
now its gone again! :? ill need the url of where its at as well sayan, and did you get my PM?

Best answers
Man omfg I wub saiyan master so much!!! LOL Saiyan master for KiNg!!!

But seriously, why do you give him so much praise. Yea sure I guess its ok, but nothing fantastic. The pics aren't really blended the font isn't very good, and the bg is an assload of filters. Probably the most redeeming quality is how he cuts out the edges...ok I guess that makes him the gfx god ;/

All im saying his he gets way too much praise, and im sure this won't effect you too much saiyan master it'll just balence things out.

Guess i'm just an ass/can see the bad points of his sigs.

EDIT: And too tell you the truth Saiyan M, it's not you that makes me angry, you seem to be a standup guy. It's your adoring public that annoys me.

Best answers
rely i dont care i think that he just wanted to thank me cuz he didnt even asked me to make him the sig but his friend sent me a request so i dont realy care what u think about it cuz i know i aint no "king" :) and i m even prity noobyish :p
hehehe so realy 10q smurf for the big kredit
but amitron i dont think it is allright to say theas stuff about me
mayB theas are critz but u say bad stuff about me 2 and not my sig... baaaaaa
nvm i do my best to catch up and create better stuff (and the BG is not all filters :])
and 10x for turning me into the "gfx god" LOOOL :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was so pointless.

when are people going to learn that different people have different tastes. I happen to like his sigs. And seeing as how you have to credits to your sigs that you made them...and your saying sayan master's arent good. at least he trys yours are incredibly simple. but enough of the opinions on sigs.

We are people that happen to like his sigs. if you have a problem with that don't read this particular forum. And are you jealous that your not getting praise like he is?

You have to be you made more fun of him than critisizing his sigs.
edit:: amitron i apologize for saying what i said. Its just if people get annoyed with something i dont see why they cant just leave it alone. Hope you accept.

Sayan Master your sigs are good. I like them at least.

Best answers
well u know what phonix u hae a point :)
well here is an editz i think this is the finished product and give me more critz if there is enything to change

and tron i m sorry if i sayed somthing that insulted u i dont want to start any "war" or anything :) so lets just forget it

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amitron said:
Man omfg I wub saiyan master so much!!! LOL Saiyan master for KiNg!!!

But seriously, why do you give him so much praise. Yea sure I guess its ok, but nothing fantastic. The pics aren't really blended the font isn't very good, and the bg is an assload of filters. Probably the most redeeming quality is how he cuts out the edges...ok I guess that makes him the gfx god ;/

All im saying his he gets way too much praise, and im sure this won't effect you too much saiyan master it'll just balence things out.

Guess i'm just an ass/can see the bad points of his sigs.

EDIT: And too tell you the truth Saiyan M, it's not you that makes me angry, you seem to be a standup guy. It's your adoring public that annoys me.
Hes just more or less saying that hes really happy with what sayan master did for him. Do you really think Smurf bows down to sayan master because he simply made a sig for him? Doubtful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom