Dragon Punch

Best answers
Even though Goku is powerful as is, I think he should have dragon punch. To do this he must be super sayen. It's a one hit ko. It can only be done during a melee attack and must do a hard combo. The other player must block at least one to stop it. If Goku completes it, he loses his energy, turns back to normal and loses some life. Anyone around him also looses life.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
??? why would others lose life for his mistake???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't Dragon Fist from GT? Read the stickies at the top of this forum. No GT or movies stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea its only in the movies, cant remember which one but it is the z line and not just GT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never seen it. Maybe it's in the movies of DBZ is that what you mean? I haven't seen all of them. But esf isn't based on movies or GT.
But anyways Goku already has enough attacks. he has like only 2 free attack slots. And as you said Goku is powerful as is.

Best answers
would be cool but the team wont do it becasue it sin GT and in the movies. its in the movie with the big gigantic monster.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been suggested before. Just because it's a melee technique that is unique to Goku it may find its way in game later on towards 1.3 or 1.4 but don't get your hopes up.

Closed as inqueries have been answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom