New S'g

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like this one... pic stands out way too much for my liking. I also don't like your choice of font. The bg is nice tho =)

Pan

Best answers
Wow!!! Me like it !!! no me Love it, i Love the color of your background and the pic you used ^_^

9/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The stock looks burned in the obvious burned looking places. The bg is also way to dark for the fellow. Maybe a well place invert will do swell?

Best answers
I'm not that great with blending pictures. Do you have any good fonts, you might want me to use, I don't have goo dones.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pictures good. But i like it when they blend more. the BG matches the picture thats good. I like what you did with your name in the Sig, it's just a little hard to read. And you asked for good fonts. search on google i forgot where but there is this great place where you can download fonts. Good luck. i give you a thumbs up on this sig ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks cool atleast.. You know, that font really doesn't fit still, the bg is grungy enough for the font, try something techy, but solid.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha!
You like?
Me hate!

the font is crappy, and the photo just doesn't blend well. Make the background lighter.

Best answers
hmm i dont know....i have the feeling that i have seen it brfore...
bayB cuz it is abit 2 simple or somthing like that
the BG is nice but the pic of brolly and that blending mode is just so very "regular"
welll i like the BG but rather than that the whole think feels like its wrong

Best answers
sayan master said:
hmm i dont know....i have the feeling that i have seen it brfore...

Well it does look kinda similar too this one, well the pic does atleast

:)

Anyway i like the first one, not the second she posted ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first one was better... 2nd one was bad. use the first one...

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've noticed something, your sigs seem to be similer almost everytime. Just look at the backgrounds, and the backgrounds to sigs he made for other people. They all seem very similer.

Spice it up

Best answers
well yah its a matter of style if he likes that and it is his taset and he makes the sigs for himself
realy making sigs with different stile is importent but we cant make him to change somthing he likes :)

Best answers
in the first one, it the stock was set to hard light or something similar and stuck out too much, in the second one it was set to what looks like soft light or overlay? and it blends in entirely too much, try a combination of two layers with separate blending modes to get something that is in between those two

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom