Whats hardest for you in ESF.

Best answers
The hardest thing for me in this game is keeping my mouth shut when someone is doing considerably better then me and kills me like a ragdoll cuz of his/her ping, and it annoys me when they refuse to think so, i mean.. duh do you really think im jus gunna stand/float there when you swoop at me? dumbass.. you must know if your a tele-melee fighter then lag is the bane of ESF.

Still, most of those ppl have become my friends :laff: but now ive lost them in the friends network fook up :s

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow...your in the forums even yelling at them lol
the hardest thing for me.... is when i block and still get hit how everything is delayed. cant stand the tele deyay not the .15 seconds but the fact that i tele and still get hit . and i block at get hit. hate that

also if your ping isnt good go to another server

Best answers
Hardest for me is when i own a server, shoot a little genbeam, and someone blocks. now even when they put all their ki into it, the meter wouldn't move. and it takes the guy AGES untill he hits the wall.

Best answers
Dredj hey i think i owned you before. You was cussing me out calling me a n00b :(

hardest for me? i dont understand no offense. you mean people?

Best answers
hardest thing for me:

getting into an enjoyable fight

Best answers
The hardest thing by far for me in ESF is trying to understand why people seem to spend more time arguing and typing rather than playing the God damned game. I swear, ESF should just be like, an IRC chatroom where people bust on each other for whatever reason and a score system is formed to cater to that.

Seriously, people will get into the dumbest of arguments because someone did something on accident, or for no real reason at all. "You beat me, you *******." Knock it the hell off. It makes me not even WANT to play ESF, at least, not a public version, because sometimes it's just not worth the hassle of hearing from the jackasses who spend all of their time proving themselves with words than by actually playing the game.

Best answers
Halorin said:
Seriously, people will get into the dumbest of arguments because someone did something on accident, or for no real reason at all. "You beat me, you *******." Knock it the hell off. It makes me not even WANT to play ESF, at least, not a public version, because sometimes it's just not worth the hassle of hearing from the jackasses who spend all of their time proving themselves with words than by actually playing the game.
yeh, I pld with some american kid, i jus jonied and spawned and he was ssj gohan and next to me so i kicked him up the ass then he came on mic throwing me abuse, I thought I did sumin wrong, like maybe he was tryin to organise a PS so I backed away and he went off to fight, after a few mins I see him kill a few ppl so i went and killed him, and again got abuse, now I know I did nuffing wrong this time so started asking what his problem is.. and jus got more abuse, after a few more and arty kills he started sayin i shud get a life, someone as good as me shud FO and get a life etc after 15 mins of only killing him and after each kill 1 minute of swearing he left, neva to be seen again..

Nightshade, I hvnt seen or fought with you b4, if you did own me I would have remembered you, dunno why but with ESF im highly competitive, maybe cuz it is a skillful game, more then any other HL mod and if someone can own me with my skill, i would remember him/her :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its hard for me to find an intrest to play ESF for more the 20min, dont know why but the game is no longer appealing to me like it used to (and no its not that i want 1.1 back), guess its cuz i grew out of dbz.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halorin said:
The hardest thing by far for me in ESF is trying to understand why people seem to spend more time arguing and typing rather than playing the God damned game. I swear, ESF should just be like, an IRC chatroom where people bust on each other for whatever reason and a score system is formed to cater to that.
Yup thats pretty much my view on the topic.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hardest for me is playing shadeh then having him tell me his wife is pestering him the whole time so hes not even given me his all :(

Best answers
Hardest thing for me is when i own ppl and they dont understand that im skilled..They call me a noob and a cheater..Sometimes they even call be a bot..So annyoing :( Well i repay them my owning them..Hehe

Best answers
playing.
cant understand why i dont win when i match every move.
=-\
---
at least in 1.1 i could consider myself great whether 0 ping or not.
At least i had a reason to whine.

Best answers
Slience gohan. Your lies shame me and my wife! the hardest thing for me is to say gohan got better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hardest thing for me is... nothing because im the best :laff:

and Halorins got it down to the point, people need to do more playing and less typing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hardest thing for me is to handle the community of ESF. There are so many idiots out there who whine and complain about everything. Whatever it is your doing, from killing people (which is the whole friggin point of the game!) to doing absolutely nothing, someone has got some sort of beef with you. No matter how you play the game, someone is gonna get pissed and yell at you for one reason or another. It's ridiculous.

Best answers
I don't really have swear problems...If it was a fair fight I always say something like GF or something. The hardest thing is probaly convincing certain players that you're not a cheater....

Best answers
I hate when i am fighting someone who is ssj, and im using vegeta, but then i say **** it and pick trunks and go ssj. Then when I go ssj, and just rape there ass they leave the server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom