A first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My first ever sprite sig, first off, I realize that the sprite isn't the best, but gotta use what works, hell, if someone can't point me in the direction of a better sprite, be my guest, be my guest indeed. Back to business ;/ Someone is going to point out that the windscar stands out, allow me to pre-call you captain obvious. Anyways, that windscar stands out on purpose since the title of the sig is indeed, windscare, allowing me me to pimp a windscar in there.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That windscar stands out too much.... just letting you know

can't read the right very well or see the bg picture. Not a good picture of Inuyasha seeing as how his hand is covering his face.and you can hardly see the Tetsaiyga.

Its not balanced well in my opinion because its really red on the left including the picture of Inuyasha. And the only thing on the right is your name and windscar...And its really annoying trying to read your name and make out what the background is on the right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must have some crappy eyes then, I can read the text fine, and I don't care if the hand is cover the face, it's an action shot not a sexy pose. and the fading color is called gradient, and yeah, I made it darker red on the left on purpose, hence why the pic of Inuyasha is there, it's called color scheming.

Best answers
its awsom but the pic of the charecter looks very pixelated and low qual
well i think it is a pixel art

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not quite, it's a sprite, but anyways, I'd have used a better one but that's all I could find.

Best answers
sry for my stupidity but WTH is sprite????? (mayB i know what is it and dont know what it means...)
well either way the sig looks kinda cool!!!

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:

can't read the right very well or see the bg picture. Not a good picture of Inuyasha seeing as how his hand is covering his face.and you can hardly see the Tetsaiyga.

Its not balanced well in my opinion because its really red on the left including the picture of Inuyasha. And the only thing on the right is your name and windscar...And its really annoying trying to read your name and make out what the background is on the right.
=ditto, and you should develop a more friendly approach to comments imo gaara.

First off, try to read the wind scar on the right. youd need to focus, atleast a little in order to be able to read that. Plus, the hand covering the face does detract from the image. No one said it should be a sexy pose, but it shouldnt be some messed up view of him either, and that sword just looks like a thick knife there. conclusion = get a better sprite, and make the windscar easier to read.

Second - the image is unbalanced. everything is pretty much loaded on the left while on the right is simply your extremely blended in name. heck, the right side looks almost grey scale to me. just balance it out.

its an alright sig, but you wanted C&C, well, you just experienced a little bit of the harsh me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You attitude really makes me think twice before commenting on your work, which is a shame because a part of me wants to comment and give you my honest opinion.

This is one if the last times I will though if your attitude keeps up. You ask for peoples opinions then shout and yell at them for it.
*sighs* ok so here goes.

Personally, I think the bg has too many "sections". The right side has some brushes / stock image / whatever, middle is pretty plain and the left some mediocre brushing. It lacks flow. Also the image is just.. there. It doesnt look like it belongs there. I wont mention the wins scar, as you can probably guess what I am going to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care if no one likes my attitude, maybe people should read then

Gaara-Kun said:
hell, if someone can't point me in the direction of a better sprite, be my guest

Fire Phoenix said:
Not a good picture of Inuyasha seeing as how his hand is covering his face

sayan master said:
the pic of the charecter looks very pixelated and low qual

IsrAlien said:
get a better sprite
Gaara-Kun said:
Anyways, that windscar stands out on purpose
Fire Phoenix said:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh you are not worth anymore comments. All you do is moan about how peoples opinions are wrong. Insulting peoples reading abilities make you look like an idiot.

Expect no more comments from me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko said:
Oh you are not worth anymore comments. All you do is moan about how peoples opinions are wrong. Insulting peoples reading abilities make you look like an idiot.

Expect no more comments from me.
i couldnt agree with you more.

Best answers
Hah, so you want us to go out and do the work of finding a better sprite for you? Thats not our sig, its yours. You asked C&C for it, we give it to you. Your sig is not our job, its yours.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't say you have to, I was just saying if anyone knew where one was I'd be grateful, Inuyasha sprites are limited, you don't have much choice and I'd really wanted to make an Inuyasha sprite tag, and that was the best one I could find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom