my first attempt at a sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ok im well aware that its extremely basic, im not looking to be amazing at this, and i dont really want crits, i would rather prefer suggestions on some sort of overlay, or something, that could improve it. make it look fuller, thanks :)

edit: poop, can a mod move this, i didnt notice the sig section...my bad :(

Best answers
hmmm it looks nice man just i can see that the charecters are action-figurs and that is one thing that makes it look abit....baaa
the 2nd thing is that u should try add some BG

well for a first ot is good...ohh add text

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i was thinking of txt but i cant think what.. and its not action figures, its a resin model, which i have on my pc at the moment :p

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea, but it is far to basic. Needs font, and it needs some more stuff. It just doesn't work. It is hard to explain what you should add... It is just to hefty.

Best answers
not as big as mine! muhahahah! btw how did you get the electricity coming off of the characters like that? i been tryin to do that for a while and i just duno how (it looks very tight man gj)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Z cloud, reduce your sig to within that of the limits. 600 x 200 is the maximim allowed.

Moved to sig section.

Best answers
yah the lightning's are looking very nifty
can u tell us how u did that???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, heres a crit, nightime sky.. ;O
first, find a pik of a nightime sky, slap it into the background and make sure the moons somwhere, then, even out the ground, so that it dosnt end and go into black ;O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill get right on it..and the lightning im afraid is a secret :p

Best answers
plz man that can realy help me doing some cool stuff...
can u plz PM me with a lil tut...plz i realy wana know how to do this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

hows this?? i finnished and changed the lightning...now i need to think of some catchy phrase or something to go with it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
much better, but the ground is still over the image at the bottom, clean that up and make the ground cover the bottom left and right too, the lightning isnt proper as the top right lightning is suddenly stopping in mid blast ;O

as for a catchphrase, theres enough in ffvII to choose from, somthing like "only the blades of mankinds forge the future" and so on, but it would ruin the scene putting a big quote, why not just settle with your nick in the top middle space? :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the hard thing is, im gonna have to redo some of the lightning (from where i moved the image down...) and also the bit on the bottom left...thats gonna be hard to draw :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. even mspaint can do it, select all, move, resize space, save,

ive made an edit for you, see how i edited the ground to make it more ground like not like a block of rocks :-

wait a minuite..somthings not right still.. o_o

Best answers
OMG lol somn's wrong with that dude rofl! Its a good sig for teh firsteh ;O but the ground looks like it is hovering? I dunno if u want it to look like that tho ;O GJ! I like teh shijingeh sigeh beta ;P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

well..i dont mind the black at the bottom...but i did some copy and paste action to get rid of that bit on the left...and extended the lightning :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how? and my intention was never to make it NOT look like puppets :p its actually a resin sculpture but whatever...thats like me telling you that your sig looks like its got cartoon pics in it :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom