Scouter Masking?

Best answers
Hey all, might i say, ESF is by far the best DBZ mod i have seen out :laff:

Now anyway, i thought of an idea for Scouters.

Scouters should really only detect someone IF they have their Ki to a certain %, so people with no ki left shouldn't be shown on the Radar, and perhaps give a false reading on the scouter?

Anyway, my suggestion :D

Best answers
Mystic Gohan xX said:
Hey all, might i say, ESF is by far the best DBZ mod i have seen out :laff:

Now anyway, i thought of an idea for Scouters.

Scouters should really only detect someone IF they have their Ki to a certain %, so people with no ki left shouldn't be shown on the Radar, and perhaps give a false reading on the scouter?

Anyway, my suggestion :D
Well im DBZ if memory serves correctly the scouters picked up power level cause when gohan and krillin where spying on frezia's lackys they tried to keep there pl low so the scouters couldnt track them and the scouters never had a false reading i find that idea kinda stupied

Best answers
Well, that is true, but what of Trunks? He masked his PL and the scouter gave a reading of 5 :)

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I don't see the point of this. I mean, the only real reason to do that, is to throw off your opponents, which really doesn't matter anyway. Someone with a powerlevel 750,000 can take on someone with a powerlevel of 1,750,000 in melee. And besides, this has been suggested billions of times before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic Gohan, you said that when your Ki drops below a certain % then you should be masked, but then on your second post you said Trunks suppressed his PL to 5 (which is true) but Ki and PL are different things so thats not really evidence. I do agree with your idea though, I reckon if Ki gets down to its last 20th (i.e basically empty) then you shouldn't show a reading on the radar but can still be scanned by scouters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check the new system thread (link below) you have the ability to power down. You don't understand? Check it out then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom