Gohan Transformation

Best answers
Well we all know that in ESF beta 1.3, new transformations will be implented.
My suggestion is raise the amount of pl required for Gohan to transform, after all, he needed a year of training to achive that form.
But in return, give him a fast transformation for ssj into ssj2, because he is the first one on the show to achive that new form.
Something about 1,650,000 to transform to ssj, and then 3,300,000 (a bit more then twice, because ssj doubles pl) to ssj2.

Best answers
I agree that Gohans transformation should take longer...actually even longer than vegeta's since gohan was the last who became ssj..

I suggest that his tranformation should start at 2.000.000, Trunks at 1.500.000 and Vegeta at 1.900.000 and for ssj2 for gohan 5.500.000 (1.500.000 more to ssj2).

Gohan should definetly become faster ssj2 than all other saiyans..
Nice thinking there :)

Best answers
Don't forget, he will get a nice boost to his kame while ssj2, giving him, and him ONLY, the ability to charge a slightly bigger kame. Mostly like the finalflash, big ki cost, no able to move, and uber explosion.

PRJ

Best answers
I like your idea! it gets more like in the series then :D

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
If Gohan's transformation powerlevel was at 2,000,000, then it'll take you far too long just to reach that powerlevel. Especially since Gohan's starting powerlevel is 600,000. Vegeta takes forever just to reach SSJ, and his starting is 800,000. If you really want Gohan to transform later on in the game, then make his Transform Powerlevel 1,500,000, or increase his starting powerlevel to 750,000, just like Goku's, and make his transform powerlevel 2,000,000.

Best answers
If you think about it, in the series timeline, while Gohan was the last character to have SSJ of the four we've got (Technically, Trunks got it later than Gohan, but since he time-warped back, he had it earlier in the shows), he was also the youngest (of the Saiyans in the game). So it technically took Goku and Vegeta 30+ years to achieve it (Vegeta especially, since he'd actually known about the SSJ legend and all that), while it took Gohan only what? 12 years?
You can't exactly say that having a higher PL requirement will make it more like the show, because it was the anger and pain that brought it out, not just getting strong.
And if you make Gohan's take longer, why not go the next step? Make Goku's be a lot shorter than everybody else's. Trunks should be second highest, then Vegeta, then Gohan! Goku should have way less of a way to go than the others, if you're going by timeline.

All in all, I think Gohan needs a low requirement, because he isn't all that hot to start off with. I mean, what are his attacks? Shield (doesn't give PL while blocking, and isn't that strong shooting, and even harder to hit with) and Masenko/Powerbeam (can't move while charging). So his attacks that aren't generic stuff keep him still while charging. That isn't exactly a good thing. Sure, Vegeta's takes long, but at least he has powerful attacks that you can move while charging. And his is WORTH IT, with FF and BBA. What's Gohan get? Kamehameha. Whoopy. I'd rather use Krillin or Goku and start off with it.

Pardon if I seem a bit snippy. I'm tired and bothered. Just trying to point out a few things.

Best answers
But you are forgeting he will get the ssj2 the fastest.
Well it needs balancing, but it will fit the show more.

anyway, you are correct in something, gohan needs new attacks. maybe he can shoot himslef as an attack, like he rammed himself against radditz and frieza.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@krasy-killa
let's corect just 1 thing, vegeta begin's with 700.000pl not 800.000 :D

Best answers
Alrighty then...I suggest:

Basic Transform PowerLevels:

Goku: 1.500.000
Trunks: 1.550.000
Vegeta: 1.600.000
Gohan: 1.650.000

To make it more like the show..remember it takes forever to turn ssj and since ssj2 and ssj3 are coming that would take 3 hours till ssj3, majin Vegeta, Mystic Gohan, ASSJ Trunks. This would definetly shorten it..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Acctually u are all judging this wrong, gohan was the first ever to become SSJ in a way.....Goku and Vegeta were both like...40 years old or sumthing when they first got SSJ, and gohan was like 12 years old, so this has nothing to do with whom getting ssj the last, since gohan was already more powerfull then goku and vegeta were at gohans age....just keep that in mind, so its kinda stupid..

So in the episode list he got it last (except goten and trunks) but in age list he got it the first, so i think u should ermm... "calculate" with the ages instead of episodes

On that gohan transforming pl should be a bit more then doubled, i think that you should also keep in mind that youll probly need to be SSJ before you can go to SSJ2, so if i as gohan go ssj, i only have to kill a few times before i can go ssj2
so in my oppinion SSJ2 for gohan should be like 7 million or more to balance it

(w00t 800 posts reached *gives everybody a cookie to celebrate* :laff: )

Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
Acctually u are all judging this wrong, gohan was the first ever to become SSJ in a way.....Goku and Vegeta were both like...40 years old or sumthing when they first got SSJ, and gohan was like 12 years old, so this has nothing to do with whom getting ssj the last, since gohan was already more powerfull then goku and vegeta were at gohans age....just keep that in mind, so its kinda stupid..

So in the episode list he got it last (except goten and trunks) but in age list he got it the first, so i think u should ermm... "calculate" with the ages instead of episodes
Oh, you mean just like what I posted earlier...
If you think about it, in the series timeline, while Gohan was the last character to have SSJ of the four we've got (Technically, Trunks got it later than Gohan, but since he time-warped back, he had it earlier in the shows), he was also the youngest (of the Saiyans in the game). So it technically took Goku and Vegeta 30+ years to achieve it (Vegeta especially, since he'd actually known about the SSJ legend and all that), while it took Gohan only what? 12 years?
But anyways, like Gohan is now, his transforming PL needs to be low. Give him an attack that can charge while moving, and it can be boosted a bit. Otherwise, he's just a sitting duck. And ducks need to get to SSJ quickly. The problem is, what is there to give him?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's nothing to give Gohan except a Masenko ball.
Anyways Gohan was stronger than Goku when he transformed. Vegeta aswell. That's why Vegeta's SSJ PL is higher than Goku's. And that's also why Gohan's SSJ PL should be higher than Goku's.
And Vegeta doesn't have good attacks when not SSJ. He has sucky Renzoku and also GG which is weaker than Khh. Btw in the series GG was stronger but it took longer to charge.

Best answers
At the start, yes, Gohan will have a slight dis-adventage, but after that, he will be powerful. realy powerful. You must remember, Gohan will get to ssj2 the fastest, meaning he wil own the server fr quite sometime, but it all depends on the player. Like krillin.

Best answers
Yes, but he will have a longer time then 15 minutes.He will be more like krillin, hard, but at the end, quite rewarding.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So his SSJ PL should be higher than Goku's but his SSJ2 PL should be lower than Goku's? That sounds agreeable.
And Vegeta is more rewarding in my opinion. He gets the coolest moves no doubt.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
well then u would have to up gohans stats cuz gohan is ****t, and would take forever to get to 1.65 mil

Best answers
Maybe aswell make the Masenko stronger. as it is now, the generic beam is faster, chargable while moving, and less ki cost. More damage to the Masenko and better shield will make gohan more balanced.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
off topic* i used to play mu its a waste of time download DreamMu 75times EXP i have lvl 300ish energy/agility elf and +11+16 armour best version ever.

BACK ON TOPIC... sorry

it all depends if theyre gonna have adult gohan or not cause his ssj and ssj2 form were weak as ass

Best answers
Orbit said:
So his SSJ PL should be higher than Goku's but his SSJ2 PL should be lower than Goku's? That sounds agreeable.
And Vegeta is more rewarding in my opinion. He gets the coolest moves no doubt.
ok first off dumb idea cause he isnt stronger then goku when hes ssj1 not 2 and he should be stronger then goku when he goes ssj2 this isnt the show where we age and lose some of our power like gohan did

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom